• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I Will Be A Proud Father.

Would you let your kids play MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 23 59.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 41.0%

• Total voters

Foopy

Career
Reaction score
Honestly in my opinion I wouldn't let my child play on MCSG. After the community turning into a place wheres there's harassment and bullying everywhere you go, there's no need of my child falling depressed over something like that. I mean if you like making fun of people then go ahead, but honestly I wouldn't want my child talking to immature people like that online. Just my opinion...

Foopy

Career
Reaction score
I am done here but I ave to say a couple things. 1: Do you know when enough is enough? You make so many pointless threads that clutter the forums with non-sense. Than you expect people not to hate.
He honestly doesn't have to listen to you, why comment on the thread if you don't like it? Instead of it being a problem and him getting hate, you're just making yourself look bad on the thread itself by complaining about it. Nobody tells you to stop making pointless threads, so why are you? Think about it..

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't really want my kids to play Minecraft, but if they did I wouldn't be bothered, It would be weird if like, you were a YouTuber and someone goes, Oh so your son plays MC? Awk like Son and Dad videos... That reminds me of a really old series of Minecraft about a daughter and Dad playing Minecraft, anyone remember the name? I used to watch them all!
#FeelingOld
I know Paulsoaresjr does some videos with his 3 kids.

And sure, I'd let my kids play and/or be on the forums if that kinda stuff was still there and they wanted to do it. I'd probably wait till they were somewhat older or maybe just turn chat off. I don't see why everyone worries about having no-life kids, if you don't want kids to no-life video games then don't let them. I play games but I don't just sit there all day and never do anything else. It's called parenting.

xIEtheox | Ethan

Survivor
Reaction score
I know Paulsoaresjr does some videos with his 3 kids.

And sure, I'd let my kids play and/or be on the forums if that kinda stuff was still there and they wanted to do it. I'd probably wait till they were somewhat older or maybe just turn chat off. I don't see why everyone worries about having no-life kids, if you don't want kids to no-life video games then don't let them. I play games but I don't just sit there all day and never do anything else. It's called parenting.
That is what I used to watch, about 3years ago ! xD

TheGamerScottie

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh please, I wouldn't let my Kids play this game to become a lairy Sh*t like many kids here or in the community..

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Mom and Dad aren't much of gamers, though I am so I'm kind of alone. Though it's far in the future, I'd like to have 2 kids and definitely would game with them. I would totally play MCSG with them and GG 12-heart them every day.
Think I'd let my kid win? What kind of idiot do you think I am! Like I would ever give up a win.

Kcinayy

Platinum
Reaction score
Ive been on your profile once before and saw you were 14, when I saw the thread name, I freaked out xD

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Technology is improving really fast.
As times goes there will be new things for kids and we probably won't like it when we grow up.
Just as our parents really do not like seeing us play MCGamer Network today.
It is just an endless circle I believe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci