• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

i need help. i need the community.

W0lfe

Survivor
Reaction score
Screamo / Heavymetal music dude. Let out the anger, let it all out completely. It works.

joshiee

Experienced
Reaction score
Screamo / Heavymetal music dude. Let out the anger, let it all out completely. It works.
True man. But it's only so long before your head starts getting filled with anxiety and depression.

W0lfe

Survivor
Reaction score
True man. But it's only so long before your head starts getting filled with anxiety and depression.
Or, buy twenty dollars worth of fruit and play fruit ninja. Or go egg some houses.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was depressed once. Basically, here's the things that worked for me.

1) Talk to a therapist or counselor. It may sound stupid, but they know how to deal with these situations better than you or I do.

2) Write your thoughts down before going to bed. This serves as a big brain dump that keeps you from dwelling during the nights. It also forces you to think about the good and bad of your day, and sometimes, you realize your life isn't so bad.

3) Let people know what you want in a friend. I spend half of fourth grade being bored and having very few friends just because I never told people I was into Minecraft. Sure enough, in 5th, I found a whole group that shared that interest, which basically stopped 5th grade from being total hell.

joshiee

Experienced
Reaction score

1) Talk to a therapist or counselor. It may sound stupid, but they know how to deal with these situations better than you or I do.

2) Write your thoughts down before going to bed. This serves as a big brain dump that keeps you from dwelling during the nights. It also forces you to think about the good and bad of your day, and sometimes, you realize your life isn't so bad.

3) Let people know what you want in a friend. I spend half of fourth grade being bored and having very few friends just because I never told people I was into Minecraft. Sure enough, in 5th, I found a whole group that shared that interest, which basically stopped 5th grade from being total hell.
Thankyou for your time to wright that.
I'm assuming you've passed depression?

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thankyou for your time to wright that.
I'm assuming you've passed depression?
Yeah, eventually I got the best teacher I've ever had, and I already had made good friends. But we went to different schools eventually. So now I'm making the best I can of it by laughing often and making jokes. Turns out things can still be pretty good while you miss others.

W0lfe

Survivor
Reaction score

Sorry but no. I disagree. This will make you depressed about your depression. Just do some fun stuff. I will fix the list for you.

1. Fruit Ninja
Go to the local Coles or Woolies and buy yourself twenty bucks worth of fruit. Then get a knife and slash it up (I recommend watermelons)

2. Egging Houses
Buy a carton of eggs, and destroy some front yards. It might not seem nice, but if you do it to people that cause your depression, you have hit the jackpot.

3. Popping Tyres
Get a pocket knife, and stab into some peoples car tires. Again, do this to the people who cause your depression.

4. Jog
Just keep running. Take your mind off crap.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
2. Egging Houses
Buy a carton of eggs, and destroy some front yards. It might not seem nice, but if you do it to people that cause your depression, you have hit the jackpot.

3. Popping Tyres
Get a pocket knife, and stab into some peoples car tires. Again, do this to the people who cause your depression.
Are those legal?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Gets your guilt and anger out.
Then comes back in.
Then you take it back out again - peacefully. Something like a stress ball, as iVelocityGaming said. Again, I don't know much about how to deal with depression as I've never had it myself, but I do find kinetic stress relievers very helpful for when I'm feeling anxious.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci