• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

i need help. i need the community.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
This thread isn't your usual "walk in light" thread.
I need some help, coming from the people who've passed depression.

After you've attempted it, it just keeps haunting you. Makes you feel- something with I can't express.
After that one night, stupidity and a idiotic move, it's been just depressing me. And I need to know what to do.

What should I do?
Every time it gets to me I need to get my mind off it- and I just can't.
I've been going through my own problems off and on, I have times where life is fine and then it takes a turn for the worst, but no matter what, I'm grateful that I decided to stay another day to see the next sun and have the next laugh. Depression is a horrible disease, worse than war, and worse than any ailment, but as you go through life with it, and learn more as you live on, you will over come it, you will learn how to defeat it and you will I know you can. We all have shadows that haunt us, but we can never give up, giving up is for quitters and we aren't quitters, we're survivors. Me and you

YoungAgain

Experienced
Reaction score
Depression is a thing that just takes time, now i am no expert who studies depression, but something that has worked for me, is just doing things i enjoy, for me that would be playing soccer, and for you maybe would be kicking the footy around with some friends, just do what you enjoy, and try to get your mind off the bad things that have happened. As you always get told, everyone makes mistakes, this is completely true, don't believe you are different just because you made some mistakes. If mcsg doesn't help, e.g. you get bullied over mcsg (get called ez, bad etc) taking a break is always a good thing, i took a break late last year, and playing mcsg was twice as enjoyable. As people have mentioned trying to forget about the negatives isn't the greatest. This of course makes you think about the negative, just remember to stay possitive. I have experienced depression, i completely understand what you are going through, for me it just took time of doing what i enjoyed.

Remember, stay positive and don't let your negatives take over your life.

joshiee

Experienced
Reaction score
Depression is a thing that just takes time, now i am no expert who studies depression, but something that has worked for me, is just doing things i enjoy, for me that would be playing soccer, and for you maybe would be kicking the footy around with some friends, just do what you enjoy, and try to get your mind off the bad things that have happened. As you always get told, everyone makes mistakes, this is completely true, don't believe you are different just because you made some mistakes. If mcsg doesn't help, e.g. you get bullied over mcsg (get called ez, bad etc) taking a break is always a good thing, i took a break late last year, and playing mcsg was twice as enjoyable. As people have mentioned trying to forget about the negatives isn't the greatest. This of course makes you think about the negative, just remember to stay possitive. I have experienced depression, i completely understand what you are going through, for me it just took time of doing what i enjoyed.

Remember, stay positive and don't let your negatives take over your life.
Thankyou so much for that, and everyone else who has replied. Dont think just because I haven't replied to your comment doesn't mean I haven't read it.
I have also just realised this is a personal problem, not anyone else's. So lock thread please c:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci