• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I don't have a name for this map yet but it going to be awesome!

DANband

Spectator
Reaction score
Here are some tips. give it theme, make the radius at least 300, make the theme unique... something that hasnt been used before and put detail in it... take some time in what your making mcsg isnt going anywhere.
ok thx

DANband

Spectator
Reaction score
They realize you are still working on it. Some people are trying to suggest ideas for your map, where you have instead turned them down because you are still working on the map....... well GREAT! That means you can add those features that he's suggesting. And when people say your map isn't good, your job as a map maker is to make people say that your map is good by making a good map! Or improving on some of the suggestions the give you. Also, don't tell people that their opinion doesn't matter, or to shut up, that is very disrespectful and is not tolerated on these forums, it will be your lucky day if a moderator does not see this thread, ESPECIALLY since those comments were on the first page, I notice that you are a new player and you might need to read these rules that apply to both mcsg and the forums.
oh. ok

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Also if you need help with the cornucopia or anything like that just download a vareide map.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
If this map were to be accepted into mcsg I would be scared for its continuation, It is way too small, Guessing it must be 100x100 which referencing would be about 42 blocks, which is crazy and unrealiztic for a survival games map.

DANband

Spectator
Reaction score
If this map were to be accepted into mcsg I would be scared for its continuation, It is way too small, Guessing it must be 100x100 which referencing would be about 42 blocks, which is crazy and unrealiztic for a survival games map.
:( plz there are more domes but I did not record them srry

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci