• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I don't have a name for this map yet but it going to be awesome!

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Is this map made for MCSG, Hunger Games or a personal server? Because MCSG do not allow some of the features in your map.

DANband

Spectator
Reaction score
Is this map made for MCSG, Hunger Games or a personal server? Because MCSG do not allow some of the features in your map.
well in truth I might make a server myself so IF I do make a server it will be in it

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry, but the maps a little bit to small and a little bit sloppy. Maybe you could make a vertical map and make a tree village or something.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
oh my gosh don't you people get that i'm still working on this!?!?!
They realize you are still working on it. Some people are trying to suggest ideas for your map, where you have instead turned them down because you are still working on the map....... well GREAT! That means you can add those features that he's suggesting. And when people say your map isn't good, your job as a map maker is to make people say that your map is good by making a good map! Or improving on some of the suggestions the give you. Also, don't tell people that their opinion doesn't matter, or to shut up, that is very disrespectful and is not tolerated on these forums, it will be your lucky day if a moderator does not see this thread, ESPECIALLY since those comments were on the first page, I notice that you are a new player and you might need to read these rules that apply to both mcsg and the forums.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here are some tips. give it theme, make the radius at least 300, make the theme unique... something that hasnt been used before and put detail in it... take some time in what your making mcsg isnt going anywhere.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci