• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I don't have a name for this map yet but it going to be awesome!

DANband

Spectator
Reaction score
I have decided to COMPLETELY redo the hunger games map due to the update of 1.5 so it can have the features of 1.5. Wish me luck!

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Some things you need to do :D

1. Space out the corn podiums evenly so it's equal and fair for all players.
2. Too small, It needs to be bigger or else everyone will just get killed by one guy.
3. Hopefully add mountains?
4. Find a theme for the map and make everything you build fit in with it. Especially for the corn. Maps by Teweran are great for this theming technique which makes his maps great.
5. MOAR details!
6. World Edit and voxel sniper though you already have seemed to do that.
7. Don't have too many trees, use structures or paths to make it more interesting.
8. Have fun: A forced build will NOT be good.

DANband

Spectator
Reaction score
yeah i plan to do that! and its not the full map.

DANband

Spectator
Reaction score
Some things you need to do :D

1. Space out the corn podiums evenly so it's equal and fair for all players.
2. Too small, It needs to be bigger or else everyone will just get killed by one guy.
3. Hopefully add mountains?
4. Find a theme for the map and make everything you build fit in with it. Especially for the corn. Maps by Teweran are great for this theming technique which makes his maps great.
5. MOAR details!
6. World Edit and voxel sniper though you already have seemed to do that.
7. Don't have too many trees, use structures or paths to make it more interesting.
8. Have fun: A forced build will NOT be good.
you know that is NOT the full map right? and thanks for telling me this stuff!:)

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
Just want to say this, "Those type of cornucopia platforms are no longer used. Just make a block with half-slabs or something."

DANband

Spectator
Reaction score
Just want to say this, "Those type of cornucopia platforms are no longer used. Just make a block with half-slabs or something."
you know i did not even know they used those before! XD but thanks anyways.

DANband

Spectator
Reaction score
One thing I need help with is redstone so it would be great if someone could help me with that! (I'll put in a download link soon also redstone is used with the pods)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci