• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Hungry Hills

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah, we like the idea of having a center that is hard to get back to, as it would involve some tactical thinking for the day and night cycle. Why do you want to upload screenshots?
No reason really, I just was asking.

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
Well I can't really see any reason too. But I guess you can if you want too.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If chad hasen't seen it yet, I will personally send him a link to this map ASAP

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Can we have a download? So that we can have a much more positive response to the map therefore giving it waaaaay more attention.

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
Can we have a download? So that we can have a much more positive response to the map therefore giving it waaaaay more attention.
There is already a download link, and I posted it in the comments, are you looking at the right forum? :L
Anyway, feel free to download it and check it out yourself.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
There is already a download link, and I posted it in the comments, are you looking at the right forum? :L
Anyway, feel free to download it and check it out yourself.
Haha, didn't see the link :p. Going to take more screenshots on the other parts of the map without shaders.
and a chest route if this map gets accepted.

More chests! Its lacking them

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
Haha, didn't see the link :p. Going to take more screenshots on the other parts of the map without shaders.

Lacking chests? Or you just can't find them? We have tried to make sure that there are a lot of chests. We have also tried to make a lot of them well hidden.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

When i downloaded and explored the map, i found that there were actually plenty of chests hidden throughout the map. I can't see why you think this at all

Kingo

Survivor
Reaction score
This is one of my favourite community made maps, I'll put in my recommendation for it if I get the chance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci