• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Hungry Hills

BaynePlauge

Tribute
Reaction score
They sent it to the site admins/mods. they will look through the map and if they like it they will do all the plugin stuff that makes awesome stuff happen. such as teiring chests. That stuff takes time, thou we should hear something soonish. Can't wait to have a play.

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
Decided just to put up the download link to make things easier. Hope you will all enjoy it.

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
Maybe someone could put out a temporary test server for this map until it gets accepted? (which i hope it does)

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, after I leave the center, It'd would be a journey to get back. But, I downloaded it, looks epic.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Really love the look of this map :) hope this gets accepted! Really awesome landscaping, well done!!

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nice to see that you guys went and finished it. The only complaint I have about it is that it looks a tad bit too voxelsnipered (such as the mountain in the fourth screenshot, the fact that you used the overlay brush everywhere is too obvious), but overall the map looks amazing. Good luck on getting this accepted.

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, after I leave the center, It'd would be a journey to get back. But, I downloaded it, looks epic.
Yeah, we like the idea of having a center that is hard to get back to, as it would involve some tactical thinking for the day and night cycle. Why do you want to upload screenshots?

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice to see that you guys went and finished it. The only complaint I have about it is that it looks a tad bit too voxelsnipered (such as the mountain in the fourth screenshot, the fact that you used the overlay brush everywhere is too obvious), but overall the map looks amazing. Good luck on getting this accepted.
I'm not sure what you are talking about there, if it is the dirt and grass on the side of the mountain, that was on purpose. :p
Keep in mind, these photos were taken while it was still in progress.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci