• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Hungry Hills

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
'HungryHills' is a map me and a few of my friends have made. It is a mountainous biome (500 blocks radius (1000 diameter)). So there are lots of mountains, arches, cliffs, etc... The landscape is all man-made using voxelsnipe. We have tried our best to add new dynamics into the game and in honesty, I think we have accomplished what we wanted. With tricks and traps such as chase-breakers and deceiving illusions, you will be raging your way through 23 other players of pure noob. With epic scenery comes epic battles, fight your way across several different mountains and arches. There is even an old town long forgotten since the civil war that caused it to crumble between the lands fingers. This map will be sure to change the way you play out your tactics.
Here is a small screenshot of part of our map.

Here is a windmill made for our map, nesting on top of a mountain.
Here, a mountain. This mountain has a huge cliff, which lead off onto a lake.

This is the lake at the bottom of the cliff. The lake is home to the wizards spire, which is the suspected cause of meteorites near by.

Here is a picture of the great arch. On top of the arch nests Cornucopia.

Here is the old and forgotten town. This town was destroyed in a civil war. The only thing that remains fully intact is the flag, as it would of been considered dishonoring to destroy the flag.

Here is another two photos of the great arch which rests the Cornucopia.

Here is a few pictures of the cornucopia. The idea of the cornucopia was based around Stonehenge.

Thank you for taking time to view the pictures of our map. We have been spending a few weeks on this so I hope you all enjoy. I am the lead builder, OliBear. I am being helped by my five friends xpzl, tigeraw, amil707070, Sammybear, and bourebro, and on top of that, I have had a few side builder come along the way. Here is the download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?n5tdef5s2vca9ws

Thank you to everyone who supported and motivated us, and thank you to everyone who helped build. Now let's hope this map gets accepted.

Wait... WHAT'S THIS!? Updated Hungry Hills, you say? Well my my! What's new?
+More chests, so people who aren't used to hunting can still get their in game five a day!
+New structure! What could it be? A house at the edge of a forest? Possibly!
+A new graveyard with deaths of the people who helped out in Hungry Hills. (And the OliBear himself! (I hear that he is quite good looking)) Note that this is in the place of Amil707070's memorial. (Who cared about him anyway?)
+A room added onto the secret room under Corn. What do you mean you've never heard of it!? (It contains a 3x3 mounted map of the world)
+Updated the archery challenge so it doesn't need all the paintings and pressure pads.
If you want to check out Hungry Hills 2.0 go to the download link above, or if you're too lazy to do that, click below.
http://www.mediafire.com/?n5tdef5s2vca9ws
I'd just like to point out I wouldn't have been able to do this update without my good friend JakeKav (New to the survival games) So a kind thanks to him.
As always, good luck!

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A little too big. And i'm not seeing many structures :/
Well, you expect to show everything about the map on the screenshots. I'm sure that there are more hidden buildings somewhere.

And to Chad, hurry and add this map when you add SG4. Just the scale alone is amazing.

BaynePlauge

Tribute
Reaction score
Looks awesome but wheres the link? You guys saving it for moderation first? As i would love to start scoping it out.

Allour

Survivor
Reaction score
Anyways, Looks good, And Looks big, So Make sure there's some structures or hotspots and stuff:)

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, we are saving it for moderation first. We hope it gets accepted and if it does, it would be far better if everyone was new to the map.
Nice that people care about an even playing field.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci