• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to make $500 fast?

Reaction score
$500 won't get you a very good pc lol.
I saved up $1400 by saving birthday/christmas money + mowing lawns and shoveling snow for a year.

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score
TheCrazyCookie, 500 dollars can get you a pc that can run Minecraft at 100FPS solid its better than what he probably as and plus it will be a much more enjoyable experience. Pow I don't have any ways to make money that no one has stated but for the time being on your PC right now Use VBO's and turn them on for better FPS and download http://www.razerzone.com/cortex Razer Cortex. It does not have a virus or anything and I use it and I have 20-40 better ping difference and it is more stable.

StickyGamingHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Selling sweets at school (If at school)

And like everyone else said , Don't do online methods :)

Brigade

Career
Reaction score
TheCrazyCookie, 500 dollars can get you a pc that can run Minecraft at 100FPS solid its better than what he probably as and plus it will be a much more enjoyable experience. Pow I don't have any ways to make money that no one has stated but for the time being on your PC right now Use VBO's and turn them on for better FPS and download http://www.razerzone.com/cortex Razer Cortex. It does not have a virus or anything and I use it and I have 20-40 better ping difference and it is more stable.
Minecrafts dumb

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
And also a bad build for mc :p it's more CPU intensive so a better idea would be to go for an i3/5 idk US dolla. Also mc will never realistically use 4gb of vram so you could actually swap that out for a 2gb version
That was a build I pulled off reddit for gaming, not for Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom minecraft.

It's quite frankly stupid as bunnies to base your build on one game, so the build is ya know...well rounded. There isn't a 2 GB 290 either.

edit: BaccaBoy1999 the build was oriented around gaming, not Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom minecraft.

And the 750 is not going to hold up for 1080p 2015 games (witcher 3 etc), the 760 is out of production.

You COULD swap it for a 280, but the 290 is much better.

GhostOfQualia

Experienced
Reaction score
That was a build I pulled off reddit for gaming, not for Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom minecraft.

It's quite frankly stupid as bunnies to base your build on one game, so the build is ya know...well rounded. There isn't a 2 GB 290 either.

edit: BaccaBoy1999 the build was oriented around gaming, not Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom minecraft.

And the 750 is not going to hold up for 1080p 2015 games (witcher 3 etc), the 760 is out of production.

You COULD swap it for a 280, but the 290 is much better.
I didn't expect this to get heated lol. Bottom line is; fx 6300 and 290 is really unbalanced. i3's outperform them in most games still, and definitely in minecraft which we can be sure he plays. Baccaboy is right, it's worth going for a 760/280 because that'll give money for a better CPU

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci