• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to fix MCSG

Berk

Platinum
Reaction score
My post wasn't disrespectful, both in intent and in wording. I'm really quite confused as to why it got deleted..
What exactly was the post? And that was a just a joke, I get my posts deleted all the time because of that reason.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What exactly was the post? And that was a just a joke, I get my posts deleted all the time because of that reason.
I basically said that this wasn't the first of these threads, and although it has good intentions it ultimately rehashes previous threads.

ThatKawaiiSam

Survivor
Reaction score
In my honest opinion, it would be a waste of money. If you didn't know AU, CA & AS barely got any players in the first place. The highest AU would reach would be around 100+ players while US & EU got more than 500. Please don't get me started on CA, no one played on CA, to be honest the only reason people played on it was because they had really good ping and maybe some clan battles. CA barely even got 30+ people on it, sometimes games took hours to fill to start it. AS as well, no one played it, it was a waste of money, if we would of kept it, I felt that maybe a lack of funding would be the outcome. I don't want to get any hate, but I'm just stating the truth. I rather have Chad save his money for US & EU.
Is this a joke.....

Below are servers at peak time during weekends

Keanu AU = 100 Players
Minecorner AU = 90 Players
Helios AU = 50 Players
Badlion AU = 250 Players
Minebo AU = 50 Players

Syuu AS = 200 Players

Your potential player base from just those servers alone is 750, and EU and US MCGamer, cant event hit 1000 Players.

Not to mention Chad hosts the US Servers from his work, aftertec, Kappa.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Is this a joke.....

Below are servers at peak time during weekends

Keanu AU = 100 Players
Minecorner AU = 90 Players
Helios AU = 50 Players
Badlion AU = 250 Players
Minebo AU = 50 Players

Syuu AS = 200 Players

Your potential player base from just those servers alone is 750, and EU and US MCGamer, cant event hit 1000 Players.

Not to mention Chad hosts the US Servers from his work, aftertec, Kappa.
Those are other servers, that doesn't have anything to do with AU & CA MCSG.., there might be different gamemodes and other stuff on those servers. You're on a whole off topic discussion right now. Both US & EU get around 500 each, in it's prime they both used to get around 1000 each.

Also the server isn't hosted at his company lol

ThatKawaiiSam

Survivor
Reaction score
Those are other servers, that doesn't have anything to do with AU & CA MCSG.., there might be different game modes and other stuff on those servers. You're on a whole off topic discussion right now. Both US & EU get around 500 each, in it's prime they both used to get around 1000 each.
I understand that I'm just talking about potential player base but you seem to think that an extra 700 players wouldn't mean anything

Also the server isn't hosted at his company lol
I beg to differ
Chads Company (Aftertec)

US MCGAMER

It actually peaks about 1000 people, more or less.
True when the servers are not broken

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci