• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to fix MCSG

B4CCA

Platinum
Reaction score
1000 Turks are playing mcsg. We want TR server we deserve it. Chad stop saving money and fix your server.

B4CCA

Platinum
Reaction score
I really dont wanna play mcsg with 100ms. I wanna play with 10ms.

Preston417

Career
Reaction score
I agree with everything except for double-tapping. Even though I consider it a very skill-based element, the sprint key was a move in the right direction and now everyone is used to it so removing it would do more harm than good.

Thatțs not the point. We all know you are, but you only are because you have been for years. In practice, this is clearly not the #1 SG server out there.

I have 2 things to say about this:

• #1 I'm sure there are quite a few skilled developers in this community that would be more than happy to help.
  • #2 I haven't seen any sort of effort done by the administration team to hire more developers.

It should be one of the highest priorities. I don't care how good you tell me it is, if 9/10 times I die to hackers with absolutely no chance of survival, something is wrong.

Money shouldn't matter. I'm sure the server profits enough from the 2 large regions to sustain at least 1 smaller one (AU in this case). Also, there are so many people that bought ranks just to have a better experience on the server. We get that on the main shop page it says that all payments are considered as donations to the server (or something similar) but that's only there for legal/EULA reasons. After all, those people bought ranks for the features, and now they can't use the features.

Ok, let me clear things up. There are barely any EU staff members left, and of those 1/2 play US anyway because of the hacker situation. Does that make sense now?

I guess you have a point too, but it doesn't need to be a unique sight.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Will reply later today via PM.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd appreciate an explanation from a moderator as to why my post on this thread was deleted, please?

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it isn't a metaphor. They actually want old maps and lobbys and hubs to feel as though they are in that time frame. Yes what you mentioned above is probably what they want - but let's be real, it isn't going to happen.
I've been here since 2012. trust me, this IS what people want. There used to be a "Classic SG" that was basically exactly what SG used to be like, and basically nobody ever played it. People are creatures of nostalgia, they remember the good times about back when Sg was in the good ol' days, but simply adding in the same lobbies and maps wont fix this.

Matt |

Platinum
Reaction score
I think mcsg should bring back asia servers since for the ping asia people would play more
Since, they aren't even bringing back AU, I think we are really far away from an AS server.

Honestly I agree with your suggestions. About the stats: isn't it better to have the old stats system as in 2012-2014? I really like those screenshots and I miss them now.. And the regional leaderboards would be good to see on the server.
Completely agree +1

Also, I miss these things:
Me too

I already tagged him in the original thread, if he doesn't want to interfere, that's his decision.

1000 Turks are playing mcsg. We want TR server we deserve it. Chad stop saving money and fix your server.
It sounds like a great idea, but that would seen discriminatory almost. And also, Chad would never fund it.

I've been here since 2012. trust me, this IS what people want. There used to be a "Classic SG" that was basically exactly what SG used to be like, and basically nobody ever played it. People are creatures of nostalgia, they remember the good times about back when Sg was in the good ol' days, but simply adding in the same lobbies and maps wont fix this.
I have already adressed this. We wan't the plugin from when those maps were in place. The maps themselves would be nice too though.

I agree so much, mcsg needs all of this stuff to get back and be what it was back on the days #OldMcsg
Let's make #OldMCSG a thing :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci