• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do you think MCSG will end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
Dang, some of you guys are really creative, that one really long one man, extremely beautiful with effort put into it, tearing up right here.
Wow..that made me cry.
I honestly think MCSG will die down when minecraft dies down, so we have a while to go.
It's all going to start when minecraft loses popularity. Then the servers will.
The youtubers would go onto new trends.
No longer would survival games be played on a channel, but by few and far.
Eventually the old people leave, many adults now, many having lives outside of MCSG, many entering college, graduating college, and even some of the youngest players just graduating high school.
No time for fun and games anymore, the real world is upon them, and who wants to play an old game like Minecraft anymore?
The google searches for "Minecraft survival games" will dwindle down, as the last lets plays of the gamemode are uploaded.
Eventually the servers start becoming emptier, and emptier.
Entire region server lists being taken down due to inactivity.
Obviously AS would go first.
Then AU.
It's a toss-up between my beloved CA and EU to go thirdly, EU has more people and players,
but CA servers are now being played by people who can't get into US servers as of recent.
The Hub has sent a new revitalizing wave of people to CA servers since CA is the closest regionally to the US.
Last to go would obviously be US servers, but not for a year or a few until minecraft actually fully dies down.
You'd have your dedicated players, the old, the experienced, who will still pick up MCSG for quick fun.
That'll last for a few years after the craze dies down, but eventually even those people get lives.
When the server isn't making enough money to stand by it's own, everyone stops donating.
I do feel like for a while MCSG will be 10-20 US servers running long after minecraft loses popularity.
Though eventually everyone bores of the same routine.
Minecraft falls to the dust.
A new Indie open-world game dazzles the eyes of millions.
Minecraft is just some game you used to know.

Reactions: dq

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I just think people will lose intrest in Minecraft within the next few years, all the updates to Minecraft are making the games worse, and worse, and worse...

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Its rumored that the SG servers will initate a Self - Destruct sequence, once too many Baccas join.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
That...
That was probably the best thing I've ever read off these forums...
...wow.

Though that whole situation is theoretical, (A lot of that probably wouldn't go down like that. At least some of the people you mentioned for the final game, for example, will probably be long gone by that point, and there are other holes in the "theory".) that's still really well thought out and written...Good job. :p
This means a lot to me, thanks.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Bacca swarm. Crashes the world. Mcsg ends. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci