• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do you think MCSG will end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
MCSG should make there own HUB server not MCgamer, they should add tons of minigames and make a whole server donation. Basically copy the hive. It should probably last for a lot longer then.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Nope you cant get unbanned lol unless you IP ban him he can just change his IP and his ban expires in like 10 years
Well, if he wanted he would just change his IP and get a new account. That is 26 dollars that any banned player probably doesn't want to spend.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
The second theory is what happens to a ton of game communitys and not just Minecraft including Star Wars:Galaxies and umm Call Of Duty i guess
Haha, true. SWG got stale because they released stupid updates and made the game wrong and allowed people to heavily modify the game through this. Kinda a similar thing happened to it's predecessor, SWTOR. I disagree about COD, it still caters to some people and is still has a large community.

Jayx10

Experienced
Reaction score
I hope MCSG never ends but just keeps on expanding :D

tpemrickjr

Platinum
Reaction score
To be honest, it would probably end when minecraft becomes out dated, i dont really see it ending anytime soon :p

guggex8

Career
Reaction score
Okay, so this is what I think will happen (my story)

It was just another day on MCSG. Gravey4rd was wrecking noobs, moderators were banning hackers, and people were asking where joey is, When all of the sudden Vareide logs on to the hub and demands to speak to Chad. Subv3rsion, Being Chad's friend, Directly tells Vareide where he can find Chad. Soon, he does and they begin to speak. As all 15000 of the people on MCSG wait to hear what the 2 Server Owners are speaking of, Clankstar begins the Hive's master plan. Everyone thinks this is just a talk between the two servers, but Vareide is just the distraction. Clank is the big threat, and he is attacking Forairan and Subv3rsion with rapid dDos attacks, making them have no control over the servers. Time for the moment of truth. Clank tries hacking in to the servers data base and succeeds. He gives Admin to Vareide, Guggex, and himself. Now Guggex comes in. He joins every server, one by one, Banning everybody. When he finishes he gives the signal to Vareide, and he virtually attacks Chad. Chad is powerless due to the surprise attack, and Vareide steals Chad's tag and skin. Next, Guggex and Clankstar leave as Sub and Forairan get back on to see Chadthedj on. They tell Chad (Or Vareide) That someone attacked their internet and they have good reason to believe the Hive is behind it. Fake Chad says "That's preposterous, now get back to developing." And the two Devs reply with "Aye aye, Captain" And then go off coding or whatever. Now, Fake Chad a.k.a Vareide finds Chad's address which he left in the left pocket on his skin, And in real life heads there.

11:52 AM, Saturday, 8/2/2014
Vareide arrives at the Dunbar residence with some heavy artillary. He breaks in and demands Chad and Chase to get on the ground...

-THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS INNAPROPRIAT FOR SOME VIEWERS, VIEWER DESCRETION IS ADVISED-

Vareide aims a bullet at Chad, And demands all of his hard earned cash. Chad quickly shows him to the safe and Vareide takes all the money and burns it. Without any cash, Chad is forced to shut down MCSG Forever. Soon after though, Vareide goes to jail for what he did, and Hive is shut down too. No more Sg, Everyone dies and the World explodes. The end! :(
:O Are you like a fortune teller? Aaaand.... yea this comment is a pretty huge necro xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci