• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do you think MCSG will end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
Eventually people will get bored enough of Survival Games in general as a gametype and new game types will start to trend. People always come up with new ideas.

Tyson_Chicken

Survivor
Reaction score
It'll probably get overshadowed by some new minigame which will be the new shiz, as SG was when the first video came out, everyone was instantly looking for/making servers for it.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Eventually, people will just get bored of it. They'll leave, and we'll keep shrinking. There could possibly be a large enough base to run some servers, but not nearly what we have now. I'm not sure if the servers will ever go away; if Chad is done with them, someone else will no doubt step up to the position. It may burn out eventually, but not anytime soon.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The servers may die but I don't think the community will. I think even if the servers die the community will always be here. And that's what really matters. It's the community that makes these servers so special. So, as long as the community stays together I don't think mcsg will ever truly die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci