• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do i escape the friendzone?

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Okay? But how do i escape it!

The friendzone is nearly impossible to escape, and will happen very rarely, if ever, in your life. But there is a key to the door that locks you into the zone of friends, and frankly, it begins with self elimination. Look for everything she wants in a man and become it. She likes abs? Get abs. She likes black hair? Dye your hair. She likes a triangular face shape? Get plastic surgery. Become everything she wants in a man.
I wouldn't change myself physically for anyone. If someone likes someone wish abs, tough luck. xD

My suggestion is to tell her how you feel. If she doesn't feel the same way, then don't chase her. The thing about life is there's a perfect person for each one of us. If we all chase after someone who isn't for us, nothing will end up well. I'd suggest waiting for that perfect time when you have a love for someone and they share that same love back, without force or bias based on physical fitness or any other outside looks. Some people have waited until their late 20's and 30's to find the perfect person, and those people seem to be more happy with their spouses than most people who chased after people in their late teens and early 20's.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Okie, su i have nu PHD in da wumenology but!
i asked some grils and hers what dey had to said.

1. Stop being so friendly, girls don't perceive friendlies as boyfriend material.
2. Having muscles and such helps 90% of the time.
3. Tell her compliment her, but not all the time. Don't be too specific, but a simple, "Hey! You look good today Julia!"

tak dis nowlege n' pic up da chics

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
Idk if real grill and should definitely take advice, or dude with gurl pic who agrees

I wouldn't change myself physically for anyone. If someone likes someone wish abs, tough luck. xD

My suggestion is to tell her how you feel. If she doesn't feel the same way, then don't chase her. The thing about life is there's a perfect person for each one of us. If we all chase after someone who isn't for us, nothing will end up well. I'd suggest waiting for that perfect time when you have a love for someone and they share that same love back, without force or bias based on physical fitness or any other outside looks. Some people have waited until their late 20's and 30's to find the perfect person, and those people seem to be more happy with their spouses than most people who chased after people in their late teens and early 20's.
It's a complete joke, if you have to change yourself for a girl, you aren't meant to be. Sure change may happen down the relationship way, because often that's what happens, but other than that, basically working out is the only thing you should do to change for a girl.

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
Is there really a vvrotic on the forums.

Really.

Is that what we're doing.

Ok.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci