• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do i escape the friendzone?

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
I thought murder was illegal? Or is this death thing metaphorical? :p
Ah, I, The friendzone professor (I have a P.H.D in Woman hating nice guys as boyfriends), have been frequently asked this question.

Well, the answer to this question is it is very illegal, and not metaphorical. You see, you can choose many ways. Staging, Framing, Kidnapping, Hitmen. Those are a few. Ill give you an example of each one, ones i have done before.

Staging: He was sitting in a chair, with his prized cat head above him from hunting. (The manphorigial Tigers have BIG HEADS). I cut the strings in the insulation and it fell on his head, killing him instantly.

Framing: Killing two people and putting the gun in the other dead persons hand. Fairly easy, and very quick.

Kidnapping: I once took a victim to Guatemala with a water bottle, one pair of clothing and no money or food. I have no idea what has happened to him, but he can't leave the country without a passport, so he's still there or dead.

Hitmen: Purchase a person to kill another. Basically, very good if you don't want the blood on your hands.

Any of these strategies of removal will work perfectly and will be cleans.

Tranquilityy

Career
Reaction score
Ah, I, The friendzone professor (I have a P.H.D in Woman hating nice guys as boyfriends), have been frequently asked this question.

Well, the answer to this question is it is very illegal, and not metaphorical. You see, you can choose many ways. Staging, Framing, Kidnapping, Hitmen. Those are a few. Ill give you an example of each one, ones i have done before.

Staging: He was sitting in a chair, with his prized cat head above him from hunting. (The manphorigial Tigers have BIG HEADS). I cut the strings in the insulation and it fell on his head, killing him instantly.

Framing: Killing two people and putting the gun in the other dead persons hand. Fairly easy, and very quick.

Kidnapping: I once took a victim to Guatemala with a water bottle, one pair of clothing and no money or food. I have no idea what has happened to him, but he can't leave the country without a passport, so he's still there or dead.

Hitmen: Purchase a person to kill another. Basically, very good if you don't want the blood on your hands.

Any of these strategies of removal will work perfectly and will be cleans.
On a serious note, you should really be a comedian xD

Reaction score
hai vvvortic-chan u my inspiretion. i follow u in utub and watch all of ur vids, and i escepd from bronze 5 and im now bronze 4! i should be chalenjour but my teammates always bad
gg

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
From a female point of view:
Step 1. Let her know you're interested but dont shower her with compliments and say "I luv chu" in the first 5 minutes of meeting.
Step 2. Once she knows you're interested, act like you're not... ( girls like a challenge)
Step 3. K, so by now things should be moving along to the flirty banter, if not then make that happen....somehow, remember no pressure.
Step 4. So, by now you should be able to tell if she is interested, ask her out but don't make it too sappy ie: "I wuv chu bby pls will u b my grilfwend" Remain slightly aloof (up yourself)
Conclusion: Hopefully after all that bs^ you are successful THEN you can start treating her nice c:
#HotTip: idk why but grils like a lil bit of badboy attitude ;)
Good Luck in your quest to git outta the Zone, it is possible :D

Blockhit

Tribute
Reaction score
Now this is very simple. All you have to do is instructions below.

Step 1: Go onto the Legacy Leaderboards
Step 2: Type in Biboyqg
Step 3: Show her his stats
Step 4: Pretend that they're your stats
Step 5: Wait for dem 2 roll in
1+

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member