• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How bout you fix the bugs already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
its the truth. take it from staff
im getting tired of hearing it.i posted this thread to simply say plz fix the bugs,not to disrespect the staff i want the server to be like before i am not raging at all..i just want to get this across i never see anyone posting on the wall:dont worry we are working on the bugs,so i posted this if they are not.and i yes the staff is decreasing alot it seems to me every month they quit,not being rude at all im just saying.

Olisol

Tribute
Reaction score
im getting tired of hearing it.i posted this thread to simply say plz fix the bugs,not to disrespect the staff i want the server to be like before i am not raging at all..i just want to get this across i never see anyone posting on the wall:dont worry we are working on the bugs,so i posted this if they are not.and i yes the staff is decreasing alot it seems to me every month they quit,not being rude at all im just saying.
well, we just got tons of new staff number one..and all the developers do is fix bugs..the april fools thing was something fun, dont bust their balls for trying to make the servers fun..they work all day and night to fix this stuff..u gotta give them a lot of time..and they dont quit, a lot of the old staff is retiring, but look at the staff list, theres maybe 100 mods. its not even that bad.

T

TehHater

You need to wait... I have seen them fix alot of things like the EU and AU server lag and the crafting bench bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci