• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How bout you fix the bugs already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Also when the map crahses on the new ones,how bout the non donors who barely get to play?like thts not rite.
Please don't double post. You can edit your original post if necessary. The edit button is at the bottom of your post, under your signature.
I had no trouble trying to play as a non-donor. It may be a bit difficult at times, but I always managed to get a few games in per day. It's perfectly fine, as long as it gets fixed soon. You're pretty much just adding things on, but just wait until all these problems are fixed and everyone will be able to play normally.

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
They will fix the glitches when they can. As HalfSquirrel said, they need to shut down the servers for a while in order to add the update. And once you shut down those servers, every player will be logged out of the games. And once that happens, they will storm in the forums and complain like babies.

So think of it like this; they are trying to find the problem, find a good way to fix it, and fix it. If the problem continues, the update will be pointless. So they need to be sure, before they block thousands of players from their servers.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Go learn some code, get Dev and try to fix it yourself! It's not like there is a "Fix everything" Button on a Keyboard!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Go learn some code, get Dev and try to fix it yourself! It's not like there is a "Fix everything" Button on a Keyboard!
In a world where there is a "Fix everything" button on a keyboard...

Reactions: Le0

Reqless

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I
just find it sad,becuase they can fix the bugs they just dont want to.
How can you say we don't want the bugs fixed? As soon as the higher up's find the problem, they will fix it and wait for the perfect time to put out a new update. They will have to wait for the perfect moment, when it won't affect that many players.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
How about, uh. You go outside, play a sport, walk the dog, study for a test, stop complaining and do something to benefit your life.
I'm in the middle of sports seasons (I don't play any spring sports), I can't walk my fish, I'm off of school, and why should I go do something to benefit my life when I can sit on the internet?

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm in the middle of sports seasons (I don't play any spring sports), I can't walk my fish, I'm off of school, and why should I go do something to benefit my life when I can sit on the internet?
I am your fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci