• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How bout you fix the bugs already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
its really annyoing evey 4 blocks you got to wait for 5 seconds to play again and evry new map crashes,its funny how you guys will add the april fools update but dont fix this?Alot of people are getting annoyed along with myself.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Today there were some issues for some reason, but it is pretty difficult to fix all this stuff. For now I just deal with it.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
That just occurred to me, they added in a stupid April fools update when they could've just been fixing bugs... The update was cool but I would've rather had an update on the bugs.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
That just occurred to me, they added in a stupid April fools update when they could've just been fixing bugs... The update was cool but I would've rather had an update on the bugs.
I would've rather they keep the update, I liked it.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I
just find it sad,becuase they can fix the bugs they just dont want to.
They do want to, they work on it constantly. Once the fix is found, they also have to find the right time to take all the servers down for a bit (which means thousands of people can't play for a bit) and update them. It takes time, so they have to find a good time when it won't affect too many people.

Deduffer96

Spectator
Reaction score
There is no point in waiting for a time to push an update, when no-one can play properly on the servers anyway!

EDIT: I'm referring to the horrific current lag on the servers. I'm not trying to flame the servers here, I love them, I just wish there was some kind of official acknowledgement that the servers are going a bit dodgy atm.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
There is no point in waiting for a time to push an update, when no-one can play properly on the servers anyway!

EDIT: I'm referring to the horrific current lag on the servers. I'm not trying to flame the servers here, I love them, I just wish there was some kind of official acknowledgement that the servers are going a bit dodgy atm.
I am actually having no trouble playing on these servers. Of course there is the occasional annoying lag back, but it doesn't bother me that much. I trust that the developers will push out the update soon, and when it comes I will still be able to play.

Deduffer96

Spectator
Reaction score
It's only been today that I've been experiencing this lag and it's not just the usual, occasional blip in the connection, it's prolonged periods of lag which I believe are what ItsTakenn is also referring to

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It's only been today that I've been experiencing this lag and it's not just the usual, occasional blip in the connection, it's prolonged periods of lag which I believe is what ItsTakenn is also referring to
That does happen to me too, but I still don't find it to be that big of a deal.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
I suggest posting the same thing i did they understand tht they need to fix they need to fix this

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Also when the map crahses on the new ones,how bout the non donors who barely get to play?like thts not rite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci