• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hogwarts SG Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

pindaar

Platinum
Reaction score
It probably won't be spherical, because we need like 600 blocks space in one direction but there is nothing in another direction, so it would be pretty hard to create a glass dome :D
How do you plan on preventing players from being able to escape the map? Also my advice would be not to make the map too big, larger maps are generally less popular :)

TSnipers

Experienced
Reaction score
How do you plan on preventing players from being able to escape the map? Also my advice would be not to make the map too big, larger maps are generally less popular :)
Maybe we create a gigantic glass wall or with mountains or something. Or maybe just nothing, like in "Hub Games" where the players fall into the void when they leave the map :)

pindaar

Platinum
Reaction score
Maybe we create a gigantic glass wall or with mountains or something. Or maybe just nothing, like in "Hub Games" where the players fall into the void when they leave the map :)
I think mountains would look best as they would fit in with the Hogwarts theme/landscape :)

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Looking impressive, but please give us pictures with the default texture pack. It's common sense (at least I wish it was) that most maps look alot better with texture packs and shaders.

TSnipers

Experienced
Reaction score
Looking impressive, but please give us pictures with the default texture pack. It's common sense (at least I wish it was) that most maps look alot better with texture packs and shaders.
Sure, here:

What do you think? :)

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe some pictures of the inside part, which you built and not just to show off somebody else's work?

TSnipers

Experienced
Reaction score
Maybe some pictures of the inside part, which you built and not just to show off somebody else's work?
No, we don't want to show that much from the map yet. But you can download his map and see that he did not build very much in the inside and we complete all of these things. And why do you care so much about who built exactly what of the map?

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, we don't want to show that much from the map yet. But you can download his map and see that he did not build very much in the inside and we complete all of these things. And why do you care so much about who built exactly what of the map?
Cus i wanna see what was the part that you actually built, not just downloaded from a guy (And yes i know u got his permission).
And have you thought about landscape for PvP-ing? The whole map doesnt look too good for PvP purposes.

TSnipers

Experienced
Reaction score
And why do you wanna see that? You'll see it if the map gets accepted ok?
I think it's a very cool place for PVP-ing, running through corridors, hiding in secret passages and so on! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci