• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hogwarts SG Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSnipers

Experienced
Reaction score
We will need to talk with the staff about his request whether it is possible that the links to his video are written in the chat in a live game :)

TSnipers

Experienced
Reaction score
He also built the most of the things we used in our screenshots on this thread, because we thought that these are the most important things. But trust me, we already built A LOT more xD

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
He also built the most of the things we used in our screenshots on this thread, because we fought that these are the most important things. But trust me, we already built A LOT more xD
Provide screenshots with what you built pls

TSnipers

Experienced
Reaction score
No, it was not my plan to get VIP... I just wanted to complete a map of another person with a friend. He gave us permission, so why isn't it ok?

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, it was not my plan to get VIP... I just wanted to complete a map of another person with a friend. He gave us permission, so why isn't it ok?
Ok, im gonna stop arguing, but this isnt gonna get accepted, just saying. bye ! =))

TSnipers

Experienced
Reaction score
Why isnt this gonna get accepted? :eek: We built many things which are not very important, but you will see everything what we built when or if the map is published. How I already said, we "just" made the biggest part of the rooms inside and we complete(d) things like the forbidden forest, we almost finished the quidditch pitch and yes, we need to build very much in the inside like the whole dungeons or the 7th floor or the cummon rooms &&&! And we turn it into a SG map; we built a corn and put the chests into the map. I already said who built what, so who cares who publishes it here?

Last edited:

TSnipers

Experienced
Reaction score
That question goes to the mods: Is that really NOT ok that we built it to maybe 35% and even after the person who built the other 65% gave us permission? Will the map really be NOT published ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci