• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hogwarts SG Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSnipers

Experienced
Reaction score
HOGWARTS
SG MAP

Builders:
kaspersson
BennPlex(new IGN) / Friends_Reloaded
TSnipers

Current map progress: 80%​
Hogwarts SG is a map based on the Hogwarts™-Castle from the novels of Joanne K. Rowling. It includes the castle, the lands around and Hogsmeade™.

Screenshots:​

^The cornucopia

^The owlery

^The greenhouses

^A view in the clock tower

^The great hall

^The Gryffindor common room

^Hagrid's hut

^The wooden bridge

^A corridor

^The Quidditch pitch (not 100% done yet)

^A sight on the castle

^The cobbled patio
The biggest part of the map is built by MrKaspersson. He built the outside of the map and a little bit inside. BennPlex and me built almost the whole inside and added many other things outside and completed many things that MrKaspersson didn't finish. He gave us the permission to make his map into a SG map and to finish his map and he refused us permission.

We wanna add some extras like "the deathly hallows". We will need to talk with the staff of MCSG about that.

We look forward to publish the SG map soon! Tell us what you think about it!

Last edited:

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Umm the pictures are glitched. You need to put the image url in the little "Image" button, not the image link.

TSnipers

Experienced
Reaction score
I pressed that button! And then the "Image URL" popped out and I typed an IMGUR link where you can find it...

TSnipers

Experienced
Reaction score
K, there are the IMGUR links! I will try to upload the images correctly, but you can watch the pictures until then when you click the links :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci