• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Highfield Estate

Do you want to see Highfield Estate on MCGamer?

• Total voters

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
The improvement on this map is astonishing. You've really taken the feedback seriously and made this map completely perfect. I would love playing on this map and I can see it being on the servers, you should also apply to get it on other servers because work like this needs to be used. I really appreciate that you actually removed the trees. Water may be annoying to some people and the hardened clay doesn't feel right for the theme, other than that, good luck on getting this in.

Valleyside's mountains seemed to follow the edge of the map to, to cover the outside, yet it's still a good map.
NineTen. Thanks so much for your support for the map! :) It's taken a lot of hard work, but we finally have something that we're really proud of, and to see that the community likes it means so much to us. :D

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
The improvement on this map is astonishing. You've really taken the feedback seriously and made this map completely perfect. I would love playing on this map and I can see it being on the servers, you should also apply to get it on other servers because work like this needs to be used. I really appreciate that you actually removed the trees. Water may be annoying to some people and the hardened clay doesn't feel right for the theme, other than that, good luck on getting this in.

Valleyside's mountains seemed to follow the edge of the map to, to cover the outside, yet it's still a good map.
No one ever said Valleyside had good terraforming. Also, you can't compare maps to Valleyside as it was accepted a while ago. The standards have risen so much. All I am saying is that it isn't natural. On all of my maps I made sure the terraforming was twisting and turning and had different layers of depth outside of the map, not just a complete circle. May I suggest that you try that?

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
No one ever said Valleyside had good terraforming. Also, you can't compare maps to Valleyside as it was accepted a while ago. The standards have risen so much. All I am saying is that it isn't natural. On all of my maps I made sure the terraforming was twisting and turning and had different layers of depth outside of the map, not just a complete circle. May I suggest that you try that?
Valleyside was voted the best map on MCGamer very recently. Obviously people don't mind that the terraforming is like that. I understand that on ours it doesn't exactly fit in with the flat style of the rest of the map, but it's there just to provide an edge, so the map doesn't look really unfinished. The map isin't going to please all, but at this point we are not going to change it. Thanks for your input, but please drop this topic now.

bentomkeke

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Where is the no button in the poll? (I voted yes but just curious)
you voted no.. And I know what sort of account this is, You are related to the map creators of
California. I can simply look at your history. This is very cheap of you guys, play fair.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dude, I accidentally voted no instead of yes. : /

Sorry, can you see if a mod or someone can change it? I feel bad now : /

Nonetheless, great map!!! Amazing work, it's really nice! :D

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
Guys i helped building california too, i wasnt gonna vote anything but to comprnsate tommy ill vote yes. Sorry for this

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci