• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Highfield Estate

Do you want to see Highfield Estate on MCGamer?

• Total voters

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
You seem to love to build wineries! I really love you building style, keep it like that! Don't really have any advice pretty stunning!

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dude! I supported wairau sg, and ill support this keep up the outstanding work! Can't wait to see your name in purple. My OCD helps find routes etc. can I help place enderchests etc. May-b?

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Dude! I supported wairau sg, and ill support this keep up the outstanding work! Can't wait to see your name in purple. My OCD helps find routes etc. can I help place enderchests etc. May-b?
thanks for the support! and nice ratio by the way :D also I think the current tiering on the map is pretty good, enough tier two's and plenty of tier one's. although I will have to get back to you after consulting with bentomkeke. thanks a lot again for the awesome comment! :)

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
It looks good! Except that the Highfield State... In my Province... Is very... Sketchy...

Skellie

Experienced
Reaction score
This looks pretty nice. Might be a bit bland in a few parts, a few simple buildings could fix that up. Besides for that, good job c:

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
This looks pretty nice. Might be a bit bland in a few parts, a few simple buildings could fix that up. Besides for that, good job c:
add more structures maybe!
Ok, thanks for the recommendations :) We'll see what we can do

It looks good! Except that the Highfield State... In my Province... Is very... Sketchy...
Hahaha, we based it of the highfield estate near where we live, which is pretty fancy

Thanks :D The map is pretty much already tiered and chested, but we will release a download link soon so chest routes are still a possibility :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci