• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Global Leaderboards Update: Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
The way I see it is, the sooner the Update the easier it will be to catch and remove hackers from the network. Comparing old stats to new stats could be an efficient way of catching them. Eg. If mr_Joe_blogs (Im sorry if there is a player with this name) Has 25/25 ratio compared to his old stats, which aren't so erm... good, it is highly likely there is something suspicious going on. I mean He might have just gotten better, but its unlikely. Furthermore I like the idea of hackers being removed off the leader board. Also the revamp will give players who are stuck midway to climb the boards a little :p.

Diamond
Reaction score
I was really upset about this at first, but my whole view on it has totally changed! :D This is an amazing idea and I cant wait for it to be put into play :)

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Is this still gonna be a thing?
It's up in the air right now. We'd need to contact our web designer, who seems to have dropped off the face of the earth.

I'd also like to see a loose skill ranking system similar to CSGO's, where people's group rank can appear on their player page. We can play fast and loose with the stats, and just say that a person's skill rank is dependent on their W/L ratio and the number of games they've played.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
It's up in the air right now. We'd need to contact our web designer, who seems to have dropped off the face of the earth.

I'd also like to see a loose skill ranking system similar to CSGO's, where people's group rank can appear on their player page. We can play fast and loose with the stats, and just say that a person's skill rank is dependent on their W/L ratio and the number of games they've played.
Sounds nice.. but the ribbons thing gonna be for the legacy leaderboards? so since I was #72 Ill get one for like top 100?

And we were also promised things like arrow accuracy and other small details on the stats?

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Sounds nice.. but the ribbons thing gonna be for the legacy leaderboards? so since I was #72 Ill get one for like top 100?

And we were also promised things like arrow accuracy and other small details on the stats?
agreed. I'd kind of like what we were told we would get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci