• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forgotten Valley

Should this map be added to the MCSG servers?

• Yes (Let me know what you like)

Votes: 40 72.7%
  • No (Let me know what needs to be changed)

Votes: 15 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sepyz

Reminds me of a mixture of Holiday Resort, Valleyside University, and SG2. I like it. :)

SpiffyBobcat

Diamond
Reaction score
I honestly was building a new map, and honestly think that this can be the next nap on MCSG, so please can I get some more feed back?

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I love the theme. The builds are pretty nice. However, I feel it's a little too flat in areas, and the custom trees need lot's of work. It sort of looks like unnatural terrain.

SpiffyBobcat

Diamond
Reaction score
T
I love the theme. The builds are pretty nice. However, I feel it's a little too flat in areas, and the custom trees need lot's of work. It sort of looks like unnatural terrain.
thanks man, yea the map is based on a flat land with the valley in the middle, but we put many trees, and buildings, and if you look at all the buildings, it has one of the most buildings in a sg map, you just need to play on it and you will like it.

Neondestroyer43

Diamond
Reaction score
T

thanks man, yea the map is based on a flat land with the valley in the middle, but we put many trees, and buildings, and if you look at all the buildings, it has one of the most buildings in a sg map, you just need to play on it and you will like it.
I love the idea dude. How long did it take?

SpiffyBobcat

Diamond
Reaction score
I love the idea dude. How long did it take?
We'll it took about 2 months but I had the best builder in the world, VisualFour, who worked on it for days straight, I would go away for a day and he would be working on it, and then, he quit mine craft a month later, and I wanted to get this submitted for him, because he would skip work to work on the map. Sorry for the so touching story XD

Neondestroyer43

Diamond
Reaction score
We'll it took about 2 months but I had the best builder in the world, VisualFour, who worked on it for days straight, I would go away for a day and he would be working on it, and then, he quit mine craft a month later, and I wanted to get this submitted for him, because he would skip work to work on the map. Sorry for the so touching story XD
Haha that's dedication! I'm trying to start a map myself, I'm gonna do a shopping mall area. Also, I have never understood how people make domes. Is there a way you can add them without all the manual effort? If so, how? (Yes, I am kinda dumb and new to this).

SpiffyBobcat

Diamond
Reaction score
Haha that's dedication! I'm trying to start a map myself, I'm gonna do a shopping mall area. Also, I have never understood how people make domes. Is there a way you can add them without all the manual effort? If so, how? (Yes, I am kinda dumb and new to this).
There is a world edit command, if you stand and the center of cornucopia and do //hsphere glass (how many blocks) usually 200-300

Neondestroyer43

Diamond
Reaction score
There is a world edit command, if you stand and the center of cornucopia and do //hsphere glass (how many blocks) usually 200-300
Thanks bud. Always curious on how to do that. I tried to make one manually a couple months ago... not a smart idea xD

SpiffyBobcat

Diamond
Reaction score
Thanks bud. Always curious on how to do that. I tried to make one manually a couple months ago... not a smart idea xD
Yea I used to wonder that to lol, this weekend I might build, so you can send me a skype request, ritepvp.owner, I might not respond till Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci