• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forgotten Valley

Should this map be added to the MCSG servers?

• Yes (Let me know what you like)

Votes: 40 72.7%
  • No (Let me know what needs to be changed)

Votes: 15 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamMasons

Spectator
Reaction score
Name of Map:
Forgotten Valley

Lead Builders:
SpiffyBobcat, Visualfour, thcowman

Game Type:
Survival Games

Description Of The Map:
The tale of Forgotten Valley is that of tragedy. Once a small town full of civilized life it is now home to the elements and bandits that lurk in the dark. It was 25 years ago when fate took a turn for it's residence, the mountain peak seen looming over the small valley town was actually that of a dormant Volcano. If not for the railroad that traveled through the mountain and the consistent repairs over the years to the track, it may have saved the small town from it's demise. However it was not the volcano itself that tore the town asunder, but the earthquakes that ripped through the ground and broke the foundations of the large dam that held the large reservoir of water at bay. As soon as it was evident the dam would not hold the town tried to evacuate, yet not all were lucky enough to leave in time and many lives were lost in the flooding waters. The damages to the town was to detrimental to consider trying to revive the small city from it's watery grave. Abandoned by the world around it and left to ruin as nature slowly reclaimed the land for itself.

Map size: 200
Max Players: 24
Chests: 150
Tier Twos: 35

Cords Of Corn:
x: 157
y 5
z 490

Cords Of DeathMatch
x: 157
y 5
z 490

Map Download Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n8njvzq3t2g1cxb/forgottenvalley.zip

Screenshots:

Without Shaders

Last edited:

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Well it looks really nice, but some screenshots without shaders would be nice. Shaders makes everything look better.

Peachybunny16

Survivor
Reaction score
The buildings and beach part is nice! But agreed with azorces, it has slightly a lot of water on it, much harder to pvp. Other then that good luck and it looks nice :)

ritepvp

Spectator
Reaction score
Hmm I like it but I don't like the water but there is Lilly pads and boats, I thinks it's better than breeze island 2 water. And I already have an op route xD. But besides that I like it.

MajesticSkillz

Spectator
Reaction score
I like the map but little too much water. Even though there are lily pads, it's still too much.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
The map looks nice, but it looks like you're aiming for a sort of dystopic/abandoned city look. Aside from vines, there aren't really many things that contribute to the whole abandoned city thing. Not many broken walls/paths, just a whole lot of vines.

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
I remember seeing this map a while back, and I have to say this is a good improvement on what the original map was. Unlike others, I don't think there's too much water, however the map still doesn't look detailed enough... personal opinion though

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
Looks great, a complete mix of all the good maps c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member