• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Extinct [US/CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
  • IGN: BezerkerWombat BogenHD
  • Wins / Games Played: 30 on Bezerker 10 on Bogen. I have 300 on Bezerker and 40 out of 70 on Bogen on the HiveMC
  • Skype name: jack.funderburg2
  • Do You Have Donor: no
  • Past Clans (Please Don't Lie): Purge Mythical, tons of hive ones
  • Strengths (Be Detailed): I am very good with the FnS and can easily get someone into one. I am also very good with the bow. I play alot of UHC and this has improved my bow skills a lot. Playing the hive while the rod didnt work, has improved my straight on sword pvp. I have good ping 50-60
  • Weaknesses (Be Detailed): Someone that is good with the rod can easily beat me. Im not very good with it, but if I can hit a rod then I can get a good combo. I dont have a good computer 40 fps most the time. Not very good at running away.
  • Why Do You Want To Join Extinct: Looks like a good rising clan and friends are joining
  • Why Do You Think You Should Be Accepted Becuz im ok at the game and want to play MCSG more.

KingofGrapes

Career
Reaction score
  • IGN: Finalez/TwerkTeam2014
  • Wins / Games Played: Finalez : 80/300 TwerkTeam2014(Donor account I don't try on 80/500
  • Skype name: nathan.muckart
  • Do You Have Donor: Yes, Diamond.
  • Past Clans (Please Don't Lie): I was in InverseSG which was an EU clan since I am a EU player, I get around 90-100 ms to US but as you can see from this part of my latest video I can still get very good hits and rek scrubs
    (5:45m)
  • Strengths (Be Detailed): I am amazing at the rod, it is very easy for me to rod people back and get accurate rod combos. This makes me good at boosting people in the water so I am decent at water battles. I also play alot of UHC's with my friends BogenHD and ZailorHD who is in the clan and this has make me good with the bow.
  • Weaknesses (Be Detailed): I am a Hive player so I am not amazing with routes but I do still know alot of routes on the most played MCSG maps. On my tryhard accounts on hive on Strideax I have 100/300 and 21k points on zQualify_ I have 50/100 and 20k points
  • Why Do You Want To Join Extinct: My friend ZailorHD joined this clan and my other friend BogenHD has applied, this clan looks promising and I want to start getting into MCSG
  • Why Do You Think You Should Be Accepted: I feel that I am at the right skill level for this clan since ZailorHD got elite and I can kill him in most of out 1v1's. I would love it if one of you could at least 1v1 me so you can see how good I am. Good luck to Extinct in the future!
Member.

xAvalanche

Tribute
Reaction score
  • IGN: Finalez/TwerkTeam2014
  • Wins / Games Played: Finalez : 80/300 TwerkTeam2014(Donor account I don't try on 80/500
  • Skype name: nathan.muckart
  • Do You Have Donor: Yes, Diamond.
  • Past Clans (Please Don't Lie): I was in InverseSG which was an EU clan since I am a EU player, I get around 90-100 ms to US but as you can see from this part of my latest video I can still get very good hits and rek scrubs
    (5:45m)
  • Strengths (Be Detailed): I am amazing at the rod, it is very easy for me to rod people back and get accurate rod combos. This makes me good at boosting people in the water so I am decent at water battles. I also play alot of UHC's with my friends BogenHD and ZailorHD who is in the clan and this has make me good with the bow.
  • Weaknesses (Be Detailed): I am a Hive player so I am not amazing with routes but I do still know alot of routes on the most played MCSG maps. On my tryhard accounts on hive on Strideax I have 100/300 and 21k points on zQualify_ I have 50/100 and 20k points
  • Why Do You Want To Join Extinct: My friend ZailorHD joined this clan and my other friend BogenHD has applied, this clan looks promising and I want to start getting into MCSG
  • Why Do You Think You Should Be Accepted: I feel that I am at the right skill level for this clan since ZailorHD got elite and I can kill him in most of out 1v1's. I would love it if one of you could at least 1v1 me so you can see how good I am. Good luck to Extinct in the future!
I played with u when u were on TwerkTeam2014 i 6 hearted u lol

frozenpretzel

Tribute
Reaction score
  • IGN: Strideax | zQualify_
  • Wins / Games Played: 2/20 | 1/18, but on Hive it's 100/800 | 50/105. They both have 20k on Hive.
  • Skype name: nijojol
  • Do You Have Donor: No :(
  • Past Clans (Please Don't Lie): None on MCSG, but on Hive, there was Fiery, Shock, and Relentless
  • Strengths (Be Detailed): I think I am decent with FnS, but not perfect. I am also very accurate with the rod, which will help out my ping on US, which is about 70-80. I can also hit about 75% of my bowshots, which will be very helpful in clanwars.
  • Weaknesses (Be Detailed): My computer isn't great, but I can still play maps like Valleyside, Drybone, Zone 85, maps like that.
  • Why Do You Want To Join Extinct: Because some of my friends have gotten accepted, like BezerkerWombat and ZailorHD.
  • Why Do You Think You Should Be Accepted: becuz i am swag 8)

Westlake14

Tribute
Reaction score
  • IGN: Westlake14
  • Wins / Games Played: 8/200
  • Skype name: superbsheehan14
  • Do You Have Donor: Nope :p
  • Past Clans (Please Don't Lie)Pervail (1 and 2) infected
  • Strengths (Be Detailed): Bow and rod fns
  • Weaknesses (Be Detailed): teams and hackers :(
  • Why Do You Want To Join Extinct: Well... My best friend is in this calm and he is my insperation to my pvp experience second, I like extinct things :D Third I know I don't have as much wins as any of you here but I would like for you all to see my skills before you font except me (Acceptance is key I'm not getting in)
  • Why Do You Think You Should Be Accepted: Cause Swag.

Westlake40

Career
Reaction score
  • IGN: Westlake14
  • Wins / Games Played: 8/200
  • Skype name: superbsheehan14
  • Do You Have Donor: Nope :p
  • Past Clans (Please Don't Lie)Pervail (1 and 2) infected
  • Strengths (Be Detailed): Bow and rod fns
  • Weaknesses (Be Detailed): teams and hackers :(
  • Why Do You Want To Join Extinct: Well... My best friend is in this calm and he is my insperation to my pvp experience second, I like extinct things :D Third I know I don't have as much wins as any of you here but I would like for you all to see my skills before you font except me (Acceptance is key I'm not getting in)
  • Why Do You Think You Should Be Accepted: Cause Swag.
He has no where near as much wins but he really does have the skill level.

justin69

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: justinrichard123
Wins / Games Played: i have 262/3613 my ratio is not the best because i used to play on a terrible computer but i am improving now on mt better one and ratio is getting better.
Skype name: justinrichard69

Do You Have Donor: i have diamond donar
Past Clans (Please Don't Lie): i have not been in anyother clan
Strengths (Be Detailed): i am good with everyone secondary but i struggle to play without them or atleast not as well.
Weaknesses (Be Detailed): my weaknesses are not fighting with any secondary. i find it much harder because i am so use to fighting with atleast one secondary that when i dont have one i sometimes feel like i am going to lose.
Why Do You Want To Join Extinct: i want to join because extinct seems like a good freindly clan that will play competitive but not be to harhs on anyones mistakes and be nice to the other clan. i have also seen lots of players from extinct around and they seem nice.
Why Do You Think You Should Be Accepted: i think you should accept me because i am a great team player and i love to try my hardest 247

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci