• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Extinct [US/CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BearXViet

Survivor
Reaction score
  • IGN: ipyroyo
  • Wins / Games Played: 1200 alt, 4k
  • Skype name: PM
  • Do You Have Donor: mhm
  • Past Clans (Please Don't Lie): Idek
  • Strengths (Be Detailed): Sword combo, ping
  • Weaknesses (Be Detailed): Water
  • Why Do You Want To Join Extinct:It's a cool clan
  • Why Do You Think You Should Be Accepted: Im decent
NOTE, ik i said a quit MCSG but im gonna give clans 1 more try... I will be active 6/10 :D
Apply for Desority if you want to give clans 1 more time

cade1075

Spectator
Reaction score
  • IGN:Cade1075
  • Wins / Games Played: Wins-576-Games Played-2029
  • Skype name: Cade1075
  • Do You Have Donor: No
  • Past Clans (Please Don't Lie): Wolf Pack....Epitome....Apex
  • Strengths (Be Detailed):Bow, Strafing, Flint And Steel,
  • Weaknesses (Be Detailed): Water Battles, Teams of 3 or more
  • Why Do You Want To Join Extinct: It sounds like a great clan with amazing possibilities
  • Why Do You Think You Should Be Accepted:Because i could donate a lot of time to the clan and contribute to clan battles

ZailorHd

Tribute
Reaction score
  • IGN: ZailorHD/ZitraHD
  • Wins / Games Played: Really bad, I have a secret account that is 44/44 though. ;3 I have over 800wins combined on Hive though.
  • Skype name: You have me, but mrzail21.
  • Do You Have Donor: Diamond on Zitra.
  • Past Clans (Please Don't Lie): Divinity [Elite], Purge [Member], Asecendancy [Elite], Mythical [Leader].
  • Strengths (Be Detailed): I am very good with a bow, and water fights is my biggest strength, although there isn't too much water fights, I believe it's a big strength of mine, sword PvP is another strength, I tend to sometimes not use a rod, unless i'm in a 1v1, or trying to do a turn around tactic, but most of the time when I do a turn around I use a bow.
  • Weaknesses (Be Detailed): I'm okay with a rod, but i'm not the absolute best, i'm not gonna rod you 5 times, and then get the most insane combo ever. I'll maybe try to rod you, or get a rod on you but not go like beast mode, and try-hard you with my rod. I'm also not the best with flint & steel, but i'm not the worst, i'd say i'm average but I have to let you guys know.
  • Why Do You Want To Join Extinct: I believe this is a very strong clan, that my friends (szkoybeire, and ProxSanity) and I can bring a big boost to clan battles, teamwork, even leadership.
  • Why Do You Think You Should Be Accepted: I believe I am an okay PvPer, that has exceptional leadership, along with teamwork. I also know most of you from previous clans, and enjoy talking to you guys.

Westlake40

Career
Reaction score
  • Wins / Games Played: Really bad, I have a secret account that is 44/44 though. ;3 I have over 800wins combined on Hive though.
  • Past Clans (Please Don't Lie): Divinity [Elite], Purge [Member], Asecendancy [Elite], Mythical [Leader].
  • Strengths (Be Detailed): I am very good with a bow, and water fights is my biggest strength, although there isn't too much water fights, I believe it's a big strength of mine, sword PvP is another strength, I tend to sometimes not use a rod, unless i'm in a 1v1, or trying to do a turn around tactic, but most of the time when I do a turn around I use a bow.
  • Weaknesses (Be Detailed): I'm okay with a rod, but i'm not the absolute best, i'm not gonna rod you 5 times, and then get the most insane combo ever. I'll maybe try to rod you, or get a rod on you but not go like beast mode, and try-hard you with my rod. I'm also not the best with flint & steel, but i'm not the worst, i'd say i'm average but I have to let you guys know.
  • Why Do You Want To Join Extinct: I believe this is a very strong clan, that my friends (szkoybeire, and ProxSanity) and I can bring a big boost to clan battles, teamwork, even leadership.
  • Why Do You Think You Should Be Accepted: I believe I am an okay PvPer, that has exceptional leadership, along with teamwork. I also know most of you from previous clans, and enjoy talking to you guys.
Recomended

ThyAzn

Spectator
Reaction score
^^^^ Now that's an application!

Themat1

Survivor
Reaction score
Accepted as a member, for now. Welcome to the clan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci