• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Extinct [US/CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin69

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: justinrichard123
Wins / Games Played: i have 262/3613 my ratio is not the best because i used to play on a terrible computer but i am improving now on mt better one and ratio is getting better.
Skype name: justinrichard69

Do You Have Donor: i have diamond donar
Past Clans (Please Don't Lie): i have not been in anyother clan
Strengths (Be Detailed): i am good with everyone secondary but i struggle to play without them or atleast not as well.
Weaknesses (Be Detailed): my weaknesses are not fighting with any secondary. i find it much harder because i am so use to fighting with atleast one secondary that when i dont have one i sometimes feel like i am going to lose.
Why Do You Want To Join Extinct: i want to join because extinct seems like a good freindly clan that will play competitive but not be to harhs on anyones mistakes and be nice to the other clan. i have also seen lots of players from extinct around and they seem nice.
Why Do You Think You Should Be Accepted: i think you should accept me because i am a great team player and i love to try my hardest 247

KingofGrapes

Career
Reaction score
  • IGN: Strideax | zQualify_
  • Wins / Games Played: 2/20 | 1/18, but on Hive it's 100/800 | 50/105. They both have 20k on Hive.
  • Skype name: nijojol
  • Do You Have Donor: No :(
  • Past Clans (Please Don't Lie): None on MCSG, but on Hive, there was Fiery, Shock, and Relentless
  • Strengths (Be Detailed): I think I am decent with FnS, but not perfect. I am also very accurate with the rod, which will help out my ping on US, which is about 70-80. I can also hit about 75% of my bowshots, which will be very helpful in clanwars.
  • Weaknesses (Be Detailed): My computer isn't great, but I can still play maps like Valleyside, Drybone, Zone 85, maps like that.
  • Why Do You Want To Join Extinct: Because some of my friends have gotten accepted, like BezerkerWombat and ZailorHD.
  • Why Do You Think You Should Be Accepted: becuz i am swag 8)

ProxSanity

Spectator
Reaction score
  • IGN: ProxSanity/nate137/Gardendude
  • Wins / Games Played: nate137: 146 ProxSanity: 36 Gardendude: 267 (I have 700 total wins on hive) I have 1693 total games played.
  • Skype name: ImYoureAndernaterReloaded
  • Do You Have Donor: Not at the moment, getting it soon.
  • Past Clans (Please Don't Lie): Mythical, and Ascendancy.
  • Strengths (Be Detailed): Very good at running, fishing rod, tactics.
  • Weaknesses (Be Detailed): I'm not the best at water battles, and bow, although I've gotten a lot better with the bow.
  • Why Do You Want To Join Extinct: There are very skilled players in this clan, and I would love to be a part of it.
  • Why Do You Think You Should Be Accepted: I believe I'm very good, I'll help the clan. :D

KingofGrapes

Career
Reaction score
  • IGN: ProxSanity/nate137/Gardendude
  • Wins / Games Played: nate137: 146 ProxSanity: 36 Gardendude: 267 (I have 700 total wins on hive) I have 1693 total games played.
  • Skype name: ImYoureAndernaterReloaded
  • Do You Have Donor: Not at the moment, getting it soon.
  • Past Clans (Please Don't Lie): Mythical, and Ascendancy.
  • Strengths (Be Detailed): Very good at running, fishing rod, tactics.
  • Weaknesses (Be Detailed): I'm not the best at water battles, and bow, although I've gotten a lot better with the bow.
  • Why Do You Want To Join Extinct: There are very skilled players in this clan, and I would love to be a part of it.
  • Why Do You Think You Should Be Accepted: I believe I'm very good, I'll help the clan. :D
Member|Elite maybe soon

ZailorHd

Tribute
Reaction score
*Joins clan* *Gets kicked for "Join a better clan"*
Nice!

KingofGrapes

Career
Reaction score
This clan is now invite only, you may still apply but you're chances will be extremly slim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci