• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Experimenting with 48 Tribute survival games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hailey

Tribute
Reaction score
I love the idea but of course you will have to make alterations to your usual setup for double the players! I play on another server that actually has 120 people in it! So I don't think it will be THAT hectic but definitly a large bloodbath! Mehehehehe >:) xD

Vincent

Spectator
Reaction score
I think That is a great idea considering all the people that go on the servers.We might not have to wait an hour to get into a server if u add something like that.

Maunaloa

Tribute
Reaction score
i like the 48 tributes idea but will u make more disticts or 4 for each district

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually, its programmed to do 2 per district. So we are not following some of the story as really it takes a lot more coding for something that is just for show.

Maunaloa

Tribute
Reaction score
Actually, its programmed to do 2 per district. So we are not following some of the story as really it takes a lot more coding for something that is just for show.
okay so let me see if i have it right 24 districts 2 each new map AWESOME gameplay correct me if im wrong

skitz

Spectator
Reaction score
even it if itsnt 100% by the books it will still be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci