• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Experimenting with 48 Tribute survival games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OwngeKing

Tribute
Reaction score
We might add some ways to sponsor yourselves in game for a donation + make donation reserved slots to have you all more likely get a chance to log in as you are helping them sponsoring them. This might be a very low monthly but anything little helps out a lot.
I would be willing to pay some money for slot reservation. These are great servers, and I appreciate the work that's being put into them :)

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
Well NinjaShrimp and Tyler49er5, IWe might add some ways to sponsor yourselves in game for a donation + make donation reserved slots to have you all more likely get a chance to log in as you are helping them sponsoring them. This might be a very low monthly but anything little helps out a lot.
Here i go with monotization ideas again but one idea is they could rent out a server for just them and there friends for said amount of time

Aquasys

Spectator
Reaction score
...48 tributes ?!

Oh God, it will be such a mess. But I'm sure it's going to be the most awesome PvP game ever.

SketchSword

Tribute
Reaction score
100 Tributes... with the lightning going off for the cannon noise... I would have to turn my volume down for that one haha

CalfEggs

Tribute
Reaction score
Personally I want to see 100 tribute matches, that could be a real game changer.
That would just be a huge round of massacre, then an ordinary game after that, because there would be so much initial death at the cornucopia.

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
That would just be a huge round of massacre, then an ordinary game after that, because there would be so much initial death at the cornucopia.
would have to be a special map and most people would form teams with less hesitation because its longer before you have to kill them.

Legacy

Survivor
Reaction score
To prevent those teams, atleast teams being formed instantly at the beginning, we could have four "sub" corns, with 12 players at each one. These smaller corns could contain lower tier loot. And then there is a "Main Corn" which is really dangerous (not impossibly dangerous like lava) but contains loot on the same level of a regular corn.

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
To prevent those teams, atleast teams being formed instantly at the beginning, we could have four "sub" corns, with 12 players at each one. These smaller corns could contain lower tier loot. And then there is a "Main Corn" which is really dangerous (not impossibly dangerous like lava) but contains loot on the same level of a regular corn.
In large games teams are good

ArrogantSock

Spectator
Reaction score
I support this. I already play the MinecraftPVP Hunger Games, and those have 120 slots, 11 servers, and they fill up within 2 minutes during the day, and maybe in 15 minutes late past midnight (EST).

I don't see why a huge massacre at the cornucopia is a bad thing, I wish I saw more of that whenever people run for it, the cornucopia seems relatively tame for the prizes it gives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci