• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Exodus | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Dear Exodus,

I never thought I would be writing this letter, but here we go.

So today, I injured myself to a death defying point. This event was probably the most spine-chilling experience of my life. Throughout the 16 years I've been breathing, I haven't gone through something like this ever. Your all probably wondering what happened? I would like to share this privately, so if your curious, hop on my teamspeak. But, that's that. Lets get to the next topic.

There was a time where I had the mind set to carry this clan to the top 3! I thought that nothing would get in the way of this journey, but unfortunately another tragic event occurred. From this day on, my existence on MCSG will no longer be here, I've made up my mind. I know, it's hard to let go, even after constructing a strong bond with amazing people. If I we're to stay, it would no longer be a positive influence to this clan, or my friends. I would just make things more miserable. It's about time we call it "quits" and go our separate ways.

I know I'm a man of shame for leaving this clan during their time of success. I remember the times we've failed to do something, but we've always found a way to bring back the happiness. In all honesty, this clan was the best one I've created, not only because of the "fame" and "prosperity", but because of the lovely people who actually gave it a shot. I give a sincere Thank You for those who stuck by me during the times of struggle, but now, I would like to give my sincere Apologizes for leaving you at the time of Struggle/Success.

I've left this community before, but you guys convinced me to give it another shot, which I did! But at this point, we both know what the issue is. There's no point in going over our issues, or trying to convince, which we have tried haven't we? I've already thought about this, a lot, and I know as a fact that both of us will be happy with a new leader. I won't be back, although it's hard to let go, we need to find something better that suits our individual needs.

We've all loved each other, and we still do. A small part of my heart will always remember this clan/family. Although there's plenty of new applicants, I will still remember them.

I truly wish this clan the best of luck with all future events. Let this clan end with happiness, in the end, you'll all have the feel of accomplishment!

To: Team Exodus <3
*Note*, if you have anything to say, I will be on teamspeak for a while today!

Thanks for keeping me here <3. I love you all and I'll NEVER forget you guys ;(

All Friends/clan members:
Educating_ Qyxr Mendoza510 BacccaPlays PuffyCottonCandy Reqlize TheDreamDude TopBandit TheAfroNinja xxjuniorxx_21 xTranzioHD MetroOG TreeShaker451 MinedAndCrafted5 blxss Zable itsjulesdude jakejs1 elderunicorn BulletJC Zlim95 CoolDarkraiDude NativeTalent UpdatinStatus SertifiedBlocks BURRITOZ0123 SpellCaster_ Rinaldiminer

If I forgot anyone, which I probably did! I'm sorry. I'll miss ya'll <3
I love you get well soon

Brigade

Career
Reaction score
Dear Exodus,

So today, I injured myself to a death defying point. This event was probably the most spine-chilling experience of my life. Throughout the 16 years I've been breathing, I haven't gone through something like this ever. Your all probably wondering what happened? I would like to share this privately, so if your curious, hop on my teamspeak. But, that's that. Lets get to the next topic.

There was a time where I had the mind set to carry this clan to the top 3! I thought that nothing would get in the way of this journey, but unfortunately another tragic event occurred. From this day on, my existence on MCSG will no longer be here, I've made up my mind. I know, it's hard to let go, even after constructing a strong bond with amazing people. If I we're to stay, it would no longer be a positive influence to this clan, or my friends. I would just make things more miserable. It's about time we call it "quits" and go our separate ways.

I know I'm a man of shame for leaving this clan during their time of success. I remember the times we've failed to do something, but we've always found a way to bring back the happiness. In all honesty, this clan was the best one I've created, not only because of the "fame" and "prosperity", but because of the lovely people who actually gave it a shot. I give a sincere Thank You for those who stuck by me during the times of struggle, but now, I would like to give my sincere Apologizes for leaving you at the time of Struggle/Success.

I've left this community before, but you guys convinced me to give it another shot, which I did! But at this point, we both know what the issue is. There's no point in going over our issues, or trying to convince, which we have tried haven't we? I've already thought about this, a lot, and I know as a fact that both of us will be happy with a new leader. I won't be back, although it's hard to let go, we need to find something better that suits our individual needs.

We've all loved each other, and we still do. A small part of my heart will always remember this clan/family. Although there's plenty of new applicants, I will still remember them.

I truly wish this clan the best of luck with all future events. Let this clan end with happiness, in the end, you'll all have the feel of accomplishment!

Educating_ Qyxr Mendoza510 BacccaPlays PuffyCottonCandy Reqlize TheDreamDude TopBandit TheAfroNinja xxjuniorxx_21 xTranzioHD MetroOG TreeShaker451 MinedAndCrafted5 blxss Zable itsjulesdude jakejs1 elderunicorn BulletJC Zlim95 CoolDarkraiDude NativeTalent UpdatinStatus SertifiedBlocks BURRITOZ0123 SpellCaster_ Rinaldiminer

I'm so sorry about what happend hope this cheers you up

If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges.

- Pat Riely

SpellCaster_

Survivor
Reaction score
Dear Exodus,

I hope everything gets better! You will be missed

Reaction score
I can't liberate to you guys how much Drinking and Driving can affect others lives. Just today, I was driving to school and saw a family crossing the street. I stopped, but from my rear window, I saw a mini van charging right at me like its nothing. I thought he would stop so I looked away, a split second from that, I see blood all over my steering wheel. Now, not only did he almost kill me, he killed a mother of 3. My life has changed. I don't know what to do anymore, I'm in so much pain that I can't attend my fathers birthday, my cousins graduation from medical school. Guys, this may be Minecraft, but anyone can sit behind a steering wheel. I'm done talking here, Thanks for those who left supportive replies. <3

BURRITOZ0123

Career
Reaction score
I can't liberate to you guys how much Drinking and Driving can affect others lives. Just today, I was driving to school and saw a family crossing the street. I stopped, but from my rear window, I saw a mini van charging right at me like its nothing. I thought he would stop so I looked away, a split second from that, I see blood all over my steering wheel. Now, not only did he almost kill me, he killed a mother of 3. My life has changed. I don't know what to do anymore, I'm in so much pain that I can't attend my fathers birthday, my cousins graduation from medical school. Guys, this may be Minecraft, but anyone can sit behind a steering wheel. I'm done talking here, Thanks for those who left supportive replies. <3
get wel son

Zlim95

Platinum
Reaction score
Dear Exodus,

:'(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

BarclaysPL11

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Spalding
MCSG Wins: 232
MCSG Games Played: 985
Previous Clans:
Adversity.

Maps good at?: Alaskan Village, Fortune Island , Valleyside University , Holiday Resort , Remnent, Moonbase9, SG4 , Solar Frost , Demon's Breeze , Breeze Island 2 , Fortress Pyke, Eye of the Horus , and Drybone Valley
Maps Bad at?: SG 1 -3 , SG 5-6 , Origins , Rugged Lands , Asia Games , Survival Kingdom , Fallen EMpire , Breeze Island.
PvP Strengths: FnS , Rod combos , water fights , and bow.
PvP Weaknesses: Running away , not that good when facing a guy who is better at the rod then me , and sometimes fighting people that have better stuff then me.
Why should be accept you?: I would like to learn more to work as a team and have that experience Working with everyone. Also I would like to get better , and I could learn by some of the ClanMates in the clan :)
Skype Username: Bar #MCSG
Availability [1-10]: 7 1/2
Will you be dedicated if accepted [Y/N]: I would!

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
R u passing off leadership. I would hate to see a great clan disband

Brigade

Career
Reaction score
Parwez you need to progress on in your life think of all of the good things in your life and not the bad things. Put a better image into your life and head.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Aww dude I'll miss you so much. You were a true leader. I hope you feel better and that you will still hop on TS from time to time. And I swear if this is another troll like this one before, I will be greatly saddened. Anyways dude, later. Hop on the TS from time to time please. And if you know the family, send them my appolizies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci