• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Exodus | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
It has to be done, I am quiting minecraft. I am posting this in this thread cause it is pretty much all I have in the MCSG community. It is pretty hard for me to say goodbye to the clan I know I am not the best PvPer in the world but I have met a lot of friends in here that are amazing. You guys are hella funny, you guys are the best of the best. I have met a lot of people through my minecraft experience but nobody has sticked around me like you guys did. It has been over 4 months with the same people I have gotten to know you and I can just say it was amazing. All those great moments, when we call Baccca gay and then he accepts it or when Parwez does his indian accent. Stupid things like that that I will never ever forget. I have spent a lot of time on Minecraft lately, and things related with Minecraft but I dont regret anything. Life gets serious and you have to get rid of some things in order to get another ones. I will always miss you.

Love you, Zable.
Bye Zable... I'll never forget you. You've been an amazing friend in all the time I've been here, and hopefully you can continue to be, with occasional visits on the Teamspeak. We better keep in touch bae ;-; <3

BacccaPlays

Experienced
Reaction score
It has to be done, I am quiting minecraft. I am posting this in this thread cause it is pretty much all I have in the MCSG community. It is pretty hard for me to say goodbye to the clan I know I am not the best PvPer in the world but I have met a lot of friends in here that are amazing. You guys are hella funny, you guys are the best of the best. I have met a lot of people through my minecraft experience but nobody has sticked around me like you guys did. It has been over 4 months with the same people I have gotten to know you and I can just say it was amazing. All those great moments, when we call Baccca gay and then he accepts it or when Parwez does his indian accent. Stupid things like that that I will never ever forget. I have spent a lot of time on Minecraft lately, and things related with Minecraft but I dont regret anything. Life gets serious and you have to get rid of some things in order to get another ones. I will always miss you.

Love you, Zable.
Bye ily bae :(

CoolDarkraiDude

Platinum
Reaction score

Love you, Zable.
Ill miss you buddy :'(

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Bye Zable... I'll never forget you. You've been an amazing friend in all the time I've been here, and hopefully you can continue to be, with occasional visits on the Teamspeak. We better keep in touch bae ;-; <3
Qyxr ily bae you are the best Captain/officer/friend/whatever you are or you will be in your life that I have ever met, thenks for all the help that you gave me this time that we have been friends, I hope we will always be friends. Ily tons.

Bye ily bae :(
bye bb baccca ily.

Ill miss you buddy :'(
see ya bro I know we havent talked a lot but you are amazing and freaking hilarious.

Reaction score
Qyxr ily bae you are the best Captain/officer/friend/whatever you are or you will be in your life that I have ever met, thenks for all the help that you gave me this time that we have been friends, I hope we will always be friends. Ily tons.

bye bb baccca ily.

see ya bro I know we havent talked a lot but you are amazing and freaking hilarious.

Sorry I quoted the wrong post. I will miss you zable <3 you helped me and talked to me when I needed it most and I promise I'll take care of your account. ily and I hope you have a good irl life because irl life's are good. I don't know what I just said but ily <3

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
xxTaylorPaigexx Application
-----
Name: Taylor (XxTaylorPaigexX)
MCSG Wins: 1050
MCSG Games Played: 6K
Previous Clans: ha ya right xP
Maps good at?: Valley side, TSG2 , Holiday Resort ,
Maps bad at?: Solar Frost , Moon Base
PvP Strengths: FnS , Fishing rod, Bow.
PvP Weaknesses: Lag
Why should we accept you?: I Should be Accepted because I’ve been wanting to be in a clan for about 5 months so i can feel like I’m a part of a Group on MCSG :) and bc I’m Bae (;
Skype Username: Jay has it
Availability [1-10] 9
Will you be dedicated if accepted [Y/N] Yes <333 DUH

--
Recommended

Reaction score
-----
Why should we accept you?: I Should be Accepted because I’ve been wanting to be in a clan for about 5 months so i can feel like I’m a part of a Group on MCSG :) and bc I’m Bae (;
Availability [1-10] 9

--
Recommended
Accepted for Trial. Stay on Teamspeak for a better chance of acceptance.

BacccaPlays

Experienced
Reaction score
-----
Availability [1-10] 9

--
Recommended
Ew no

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm kinda late over here but ye.. this is my goodbye to Zable

i was too goddamn lazy to actually write a goodbye letter, but this sums it all up. I'll miss you zable, keep in touch bby <3
Parwez you my bby. I love when you use your indian accent, it makes m ehorny ( like your profile picture ) Thanks for give me a shot with the clan, I found my application and I found it funny. I will go on TS sometimes. I will kiss you Parwez <3 Hope verything goes well with the clan and it goes far. If I come back by chance I would make an EU division.
Sorry I quoted the wrong post. I will miss you zable <3 you helped me and talked to me when I needed it most and I promise I'll take care of your account. ily and I hope you have a good irl life because irl life's are good. I don't know what I just said but ily <3
My puffy. It has been amazing having you in the clan. You will always be my bae. Keep kicking butts! ILY <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci