• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Exodus | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Zable ;-; I already miss you & your accent ;-; its always sad to see people quit/take a break from MC, especially if they're someone special, you're so funnnny ill miss you ;-; bai D:

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Zable ;-; I already miss you & your accent ;-; its always sad to see people quit/take a break from MC, especially if they're someone special, you're so funnnny ill miss you ;-; bai D:
I know my accent is hawt so are you. You are such an amazing friend and has listened to me everytime I had something to say and I will miss you <3. Thanks for everything you have done for me.

Reaction score
I know my accent is hawt so are you. You are such an amazing friend and has listened to me everytime I had something to say and I will miss you <3. Thanks for everything you have done for me.
Bye zable, I remember when we were discussing the new family thing and u going back to Spain 2 months ago, and now it's happening:( I wish u good luck in life and that you'll get your scholarship and come to the USA. I will miss u, pls come on the ts and say hi bby. From, Nooby

Sizx

Spectator
Reaction score
Bye Zable. I never really knew you, but i'm just gonna wish you a bye bye!

Reaction score
Dear Exodus,

I never thought I would be writing this letter, but here we go.

So today, I injured myself to a death defying point. This event was probably the most spine-chilling experience of my life. Throughout the 16 years I've been breathing, I haven't gone through something like this ever. Your all probably wondering what happened? I would like to share this privately, so if your curious, hop on my teamspeak. But, that's that. Lets get to the next topic.

There was a time where I had the mind set to carry this clan to the top 3! I thought that nothing would get in the way of this journey, but unfortunately another tragic event occurred. From this day on, my existence on MCSG will no longer be here, I've made up my mind. I know, it's hard to let go, even after constructing a strong bond with amazing people. If I we're to stay, it would no longer be a positive influence to this clan, or my friends. I would just make things more miserable. It's about time we call it "quits" and go our separate ways.

I know I'm a man of shame for leaving this clan during their time of success. I remember the times we've failed to do something, but we've always found a way to bring back the happiness. In all honesty, this clan was the best one I've created, not only because of the "fame" and "prosperity", but because of the lovely people who actually gave it a shot. I give a sincere Thank You for those who stuck by me during the times of struggle, but now, I would like to give my sincere Apologizes for leaving you at the time of Struggle/Success.

I've left this community before, but you guys convinced me to give it another shot, which I did! But at this point, we both know what the issue is. There's no point in going over our issues, or trying to convince, which we have tried haven't we? I've already thought about this, a lot, and I know as a fact that both of us will be happy with a new leader. I won't be back, although it's hard to let go, we need to find something better that suits our individual needs.

We've all loved each other, and we still do. A small part of my heart will always remember this clan/family. Although there's plenty of new applicants, I will still remember them.

I truly wish this clan the best of luck with all future events. Let this clan end with happiness, in the end, you'll all have the feel of accomplishment!

To: Team Exodus <3
*Note*, if you have anything to say, I will be on teamspeak for a while today!

Thanks for keeping me here <3. I love you all and I'll NEVER forget you guys ;(

All Friends/clan members:
Educating_ Qyxr Mendoza510 BacccaPlays PuffyCottonCandy Reqlize TheDreamDude TopBandit TheAfroNinja xxjuniorxx_21 xTranzioHD MetroOG TreeShaker451 MinedAndCrafted5 blxss Zable itsjulesdude jakejs1 elderunicorn BulletJC Zlim95 CoolDarkraiDude NativeTalent UpdatinStatus SertifiedBlocks BURRITOZ0123 SpellCaster_ Rinaldiminer

If I forgot anyone, which I probably did! I'm sorry. I'll miss ya'll <3

Last edited:

Brigade

Career
Reaction score
Dear Exodus,

So today, I injured myself to a death defying point. This event was probably the most spine-chilling experience of my life. Throughout the 16 years I've been breathing, I haven't gone through something like this ever. Your all probably wondering what happened? I would like to share this privately, so if your curious, hop on my teamspeak. But, that's that. Lets get to the next topic.

There was a time where I had the mind set to carry this clan to the top 3! I thought that nothing would get in the way of this journey, but unfortunately another tragic event occurred. From this day on, my existence on MCSG will no longer be here, I've made up my mind. I know, it's hard to let go, even after constructing a strong bond with amazing people. If I we're to stay, it would no longer be a positive influence to this clan, or my friends. I would just make things more miserable. It's about time we call it "quits" and go our separate ways.

I know I'm a man of shame for leaving this clan during their time of success. I remember the times we've failed to do something, but we've always found a way to bring back the happiness. In all honesty, this clan was the best one I've created, not only because of the "fame" and "prosperity", but because of the lovely people who actually gave it a shot. I give a sincere Thank You for those who stuck by me during the times of struggle, but now, I would like to give my sincere Apologizes for leaving you at the time of Struggle/Success.

I've left this community before, but you guys convinced me to give it another shot, which I did! But at this point, we both know what the issue is. There's no point in going over our issues, or trying to convince, which we have tried haven't we? I've already thought about this, a lot, and I know as a fact that both of us will be happy with a new leader. I won't be back, although it's hard to let go, we need to find something better that suits our individual needs.

We've all loved each other, and we still do. A small part of my heart will always remember this clan/family. Although there's plenty of new applicants, I will still remember them.

I truly wish this clan the best of luck with all future events. Let this clan end with happiness, in the end, you'll all have the feel of accomplishment!

Educating_ Qyxr Mendoza510 BacccaPlays PuffyCottonCandy Reqlize TheDreamDude TopBandit TheAfroNinja xxjuniorxx_21 xTranzioHD MetroOG TreeShaker451 MinedAndCrafted5 blxss Zable itsjulesdude jakejs1 elderunicorn BulletJC Zlim95 CoolDarkraiDude NativeTalent UpdatinStatus SertifiedBlocks BURRITOZ0123 SpellCaster_ Rinaldiminer

what did you do.

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Dear Exodus,

Oh my god :( I hope you recover Parwez!! I'll miss you <3

CoolDarkraiDude

Platinum
Reaction score
Dear Exodus,

I wish you the best of luck irl <3 :'(

NotSoulkniqht

Platinum
Reaction score
I am so sad now.......... although I never talked to him, he was awesome.... I will miss him <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci