• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score

IGN: Nebulousity
Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly): I'll tell you if I get accepted ;)
Wins: 458 (Almost at the big 500!!!1!1!1!
Games Played: 1873
Why do you want to join Eternity: I have alway dreamed of becoming something great. Joining great clans. Accomplishing amazing feats. I believe this place would make all of my dreams come true. I want to prove to Rowan that I am good. I want to show the world what I am really made of.

Nebulousity wanted me to post his application on the forums because he is busy right now. These are the exact words he told me on the teamspeak.

LEGIT_XTBONE

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:LEGIT_xTBONE
Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly) LEGIT_xTBONE
Wins:460 i think idk
Games Played:a lot
Why do you want to join Eternity:because many of my friends are here.

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly) LEGIT_xTBONE
Highly recommended

Nebulousity

Career
Reaction score
IGN: themastern00b
Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly): I only use Snapchat but I'll sext you pics
Wins: 527 but I'm better than everyone else including my teachers
Games Played: 2530
Why do you want to join Eternity: Because I'm better than everyone and this seems like a clan worthy of my application. I will gg12 any teachers that are in my game just like how I rescued Anne Frank from Osama Bin Laden. Accept me or else GOML KID.. crap I'm lagging

themastern00b instructed me to make this application for him. He sent it to me via QuizUp so yeah.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lightly recoomended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci