• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score

IGN: My IGN is Chiller4, which will be changed to Chillerrrr in 1.8 c:
Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly): my skype name is chiller4.mc, I think I might have native(?)
Wins: 261+548+2= 811 wins (Chiller4+ebug152+AeronicM8)
Games Played: All together, I have played around 3000 games (800 of the games on ebug were my brother, and like 4 of the wins c:
Why do you want to join Eternity: Well, when this clan was in its prime about a month ago, I always wanted to join and whenever I was on the ts it was so fun playing with you guys. I have a lot of friends in this clan, and I think that it would be an amazing experience. I have no problems with anyone in this clan, and I have a feeling that if accepted, this will be one of my favorite clans ever.
Thanks for taking me into consideration. c:
- Chiller

MrCrafty1v2

Survivor
Reaction score

Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly): my skype name is chiller4.mc, I think I might have native(?)
Games Played: All together, I have played around 3000 games (800 of the games on ebug were my brother, and like 4 of the wins c:
Why do you want to join Eternity: Well, when this clan was in its prime about a month ago, I always wanted to join and whenever I was on the ts it was so fun playing with you guys. I have a lot of friends in this clan, and I think that it would be an amazing experience. I have no problems with anyone in this clan, and I have a feeling that if accepted, this will be one of my favorite clans ever.
- Chiller
RECOMMENDED

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score

- Chiller
Recomended!

Frigid

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

- Chiller
Ebug isnt your account.

Captmrawesome

Career
Reaction score
Application Update!

Trial – Burritoz, superslayer, medzha, Sim, fanofwheels, mrcrafty1, swiitchbackz, trexcrafter

Pending- sertified, capt, flqw, skirtskape, soulknight, xpertguy, Brigade50

Denied – Mint_Sib, Duncanbh

PM if you are confused about the reasons
Stupid camping, I would of probably been trial if I didn t go camping. Ugh. Well I'll be on today.

Brigade

Career
Reaction score
Native I won't be in much today due to Mother's Day so yeah I'll be on a little i was on a little this morning hopefully I will be on later

NeverDiePvP

Experienced
Reaction score

IGN: NeverDiePvP
Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly)SamuelWraith ( don't Judge)
Wins: 435/1400

Games Played: ^^^^^
Why do you want to join Eternity: Friends swag need clan so yeah yo beeg ap leedle goin on Ts soon so gg accept plz.

Captmrawesome

Career
Reaction score
IGN: NeverDiePvP
Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly)SamuelWraith ( don't Judge)
Wins: 435/1400

Games Played: ^^^^^
Why do you want to join Eternity: Friends swag need clan so yeah yo beeg ap leedle goin on Ts soon so gg accept plz.
Not recommended very rude and immature..

Flqw

Experienced
Reaction score
Can I at least get a response to my app :/.

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
Application Update!

Trial – Burritoz, superslayer, medzha, Sim, fanofwheels, mrcrafty1, swiitchbackz, trexcrafter

Pending- sertified, capt, flqw, skirtskape, soulknight, xpertguy, Brigade50

Denied – Mint_Sib, Duncanbh

PM if you are confused about the reasons
Can I at least get a response to my app :/.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci