• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnybigshot

Diamond
Reaction score
I am a little late but good luck native, you are a good leader and lead this clan to the top few months ago, can't wait to see what you guys will do!

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
AZORCES' APPLICATION
IGN: Azorces
Skype Name: look up Azorces in the Skype search bar
Wins: Games Played: I have wins on two accounts but 425 total about on my new account my ratio is about 200/700
Why do you want to join Eternity: This clan seems great I have been in top clans on mcsg including forensic, The Return and excel I have talked with some of the people in this clan before and this clan seems active I also think this clan has great leadership. I also will be active a ton during the summer

-Azorces
Thanks for reading my app

Last edited:

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
AZORCES' APPLICATION
IGN: Azorces
Skype Name: look up Azorces in the Skype search bar
Wins: Games Played: I have wins on two accounts but 425 total about on my new account my ratio is about 200/700
Why do you want to join Eternity: This clan seems great I have been in top clans on mcsg including forensic, The Return and excel I have talked with some of the people in this clan before and this clan seems active I also think this clan has great leadership.

-Azorces
Thanks for reading my app
What is Forsenic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci