• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Estyr

TeamDmon

Survivor
Reaction score
The map looks great! For some reason it reminds me of a map that would be on the Hive though, but I still think it would fit well with the maps we have on the servers right now.
We put it on MCGamer because we think it would fit extremely well with the maps that are currently on there! We are all fans of the MCSG community and plan on making more maps for the community! +Thank you for the comment! <3

TeamDmon

Survivor
Reaction score
Thank you for all the support on this map! Nearly 1,000 downloads! Phew!!

Baccas_R_Us

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't want to discourage the map makers, because it is an awesome map, but 50 tier two's is a little.... OP

TeamDmon

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't want to discourage the map makers, because it is an awesome map, but 50 tier two's is a little.... OP
The tier 2's are more hidden and the tier 1's are in the open but a very small amount of the tier 2's are in the open, We planned about a whole 2 days on the tiering, But thanks for the feedback though!

Jaecrafted

Tribute
Reaction score
I hope I'm not reviving an old thread, but I just want to say I love those roof designs! Very inspiring :)

ABasketball

Platinum
Reaction score
Actually looks really nice and I'd like to see it, there's just one thing that I don't like about this map. All the good, well known maps that get played a lot are all very unique, like this map, they're all very different, but there's one thing that they all have in common. This is that each and every way you go all the structures and landmarks that people know the map by are really different, I just don't see that in this map. It looks as if each way you go everything is going to be really similar. But an overall good map, well done :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci