• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Estyr

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I honestly LOVE this map!

The only suggestion that I can give would be to add more landmarks, special buildings, smaller rivers running through the land, ect. :D

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
OMG this is the map I have been waiting for perfect spots for PVP, nice looking and has a medium radius this will be perfect for MCSG c;

TeamDmon

Survivor
Reaction score
The only problem I have with this is that it is rather bland. Doesn't look awful, but I don't know that it is up to par with MCSG standards. (Again, very good map, but I don't see this being original enough to be a good add.)
There a quite a few landmarks all around, but from the minimap perspective the whole view from that point looks a bit plain. But if you actually get to see the map for yourself it is packed with detail :p

TurtleBombPro

Survivor
Reaction score
map looks great! really like what you did with the spawn and i cant wait to play it!

TeamDmon

Survivor
Reaction score
To be honest looks beautiful but it seems very laggy
The map overall doesn't seem to lag me at all... It's maybe because the amount of leaves that makes you think so. But overall, my average frames are 200 - 300, and on the map I still get 200 - 300

Banterite

Experienced
Reaction score
The map overall doesn't seem to lag me at all... It's maybe because the amount of leaves that makes you think so. But overall, my average frames are 200 - 300, and on the map I still get 200 - 300
I Get 300 But In Some Parts I Drop To 100 ;-;

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
The map is not laggy at all. I don't have the best computer, and I still run 100 fps. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci