• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Estyr

Makaylie

Tribute
Reaction score
Very pleased this map got accepted! TeamDmon for life!

Maso

Diamond
Reaction score
I feel like this is going to be my new favourite map. :)

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys, congrats on getting your map accepted. :)

DeadHeadz

Spectator
Reaction score
Very cool map I look forward to the PvP there btw can you tell me the amount of players its made for i may be retarded but i cant find it '

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
you can't go inside the building's
-____-

seriously? like what?? its just filed with black wool and ctrl+paste everywhere.

TeamDmon

Survivor
Reaction score
you can't go inside the building's
-____-

seriously? like what?? its just filed with black wool and ctrl+paste everywhere.
If you look closer - You actually can go into about 40% of the buildings, I did this for the reason of not over-complicating the map -
For instance take the map "Survival Games 2" by Vareide has every building open and accessible causing games to take a very long time and making it very hard to find players in the game.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
If you look closer - You actually can go into about 40% of the buildings, I did this for the reason of not over-complicating the map -
For instance take the map "Survival Games 2" by Vareide has every building open and accessible causing games to take a very long time and making it very hard to find players in the game.
So 60 % of the builds are closed off and mostly all of them are copies of each other?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci