• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Era [Us Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriscoBridgeMC

Experienced
Reaction score
Ugh. This clan should be called #Flame because this is all what i'm seeing. EVERYONE here needs go grow up. The forum maker, powdski should make his own thread yes, but that doesn't mean you should harass and be mean to him. Throwing a pity fit is pointless over a block game. All it does is make unwanted alerts. So, powd, you should just make a thread that is 100% yours, Titles, Subtitles, Names and all, and then the ones who are being rude to him should stop.
I'm going to be a man and speak to the wise one [ttt6t] nice graphics oh wise one.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ugh. This clan should be called #Flame because this is all what i'm seeing. EVERYONE here needs go grow up. The forum maker, powdski should make his own thread yes, but that doesn't mean you should harass and be mean to him. Throwing a pity fit is pointless over a block game. All it does is make unwanted alerts. So, powd, you should just make a thread that is 100% yours, Titles, Subtitles, Names and all, and then the ones who are being rude to him should stop.
Thanks ^.^

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh my god I'm so done just calm it..
And threatwning other clans with contacting a mod? Not gonna work, mods don't take part in clan war situations

Adroit

Tribute
Reaction score
I have counter evidence
put your evi then we wanna see it, put the win towards us because you got DQed pluse help your self to the video on youtube to watch you guys just get rekt, #Sorelosers

EDIT: Here's the video, enjoy.

Last edited:

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
put your evi then we wanna see it, put the win towards us because you got DQed pluse help your self to the video on youtube to watch you guys just get rekt, #Sorelosers

What's the DQ for?

LeTsGo_84_

Experienced
Reaction score

you have to give them a warning before you dq. No win for you guys. Resume at 4-0 Adroit. Or whatever bk clan you r. And whoever is filming this, go back to school or pay attention cause your grammar is sht.

Zhyche

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry for all the flame caused by my clan, Tenacity. We recognize we're down 2, 2-0. We will resume at 6:00 pm est I believe. Sorry for our clan's flame. If our clan can truly win, then we will beat you guys this time :) If not, gg. I wish the best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci