• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Era [Us Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriscoBridgeMC

Experienced
Reaction score
rly need to cheat to win? you literally disgust me in every way. you cheat to win a block game that means nothing in life.
To everyone that doesn't know : From round 1 we knew it would be a DQ. They played with an alt without adding it to the roster. We Postponed it and messaged Powdski on skype. I told him we wanted to DQ it because they used alts that were not on the roster. While we were talking I was on their thread, refreshing the page. About the 5th time I refreshed it he changed the roster and added his alt to it. (PJFusca7) So I needed to keep telling him that it was a DQ and he added his alt to the roster. He kept denying it.
In my eyes [<---- Key word ] you need new eyes because its obvious you lost the first round and tryed to think of a way to Dq Corrupt then you thought oh they are using a alt so they don't ruin there ratio. So you found a loop hole in the roules and tryed to dq a win out that don't become one of those clans that has a 10 - 0 record all dqs.

Reaction score
In my eyes [<---- Key word ] you need new eyes because its obvious you lost the first round and tryed to think of a way to Dq Corrupt then you thought oh they are using a alt so they don't ruin there ratio. So you found a loop hole in the roules and tryed to dq a win out that don't become one of those clans that has a 10 - 0 record all dqs.
So let's resume the battle ;)

Reaction score
Sorry for double post. If I can't get this clan to resume the battle then staff has to deal with it. Moose can you tell them to unblock me from skype -.- We were doing a battle until they decided to postpone it and then block me on skype. It just seems stupid and pointless. Lastly, they've been copying threads and it's so ANNOYING.

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
just change your sub-titles to disband

FriscoBridgeMC

Experienced
Reaction score
So let's resume the battle ;)
Sorry for double post. If I can't get this clan to resume the battle then staff has to deal with it. Moose can you tell them to unblock me from skype -.- We were doing a battle until they decided to postpone it and then block me on skype. It just seems stupid and pointless. Lastly, they've been copying threads and it's so ANNOYING.
OMFG Benji bro if your so confident that you can Dq powdski and his clan don't tell him 5 billion times on his thread go and do it.

FriscoBridgeMC

Experienced
Reaction score
Lets see who'll be getting the last laugh when we show all the evidence to a moderator.
Omg duder look at the last 3 pages you are saying that same Good that everyone else said. So if everyone has this "proof" Why don't you go tell a mod.

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
Ugh. This clan should be called #Flame because this is all what i'm seeing. EVERYONE here needs go grow up. The forum maker, powdski should make his own thread yes, but that doesn't mean you should harass and be mean to him. Throwing a pity fit is pointless over a block game. All it does is make unwanted alerts. So, powd, you should just make a thread that is 100% yours, Titles, Subtitles, Names and all, and then the ones who are being rude to him should stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci