• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Era [Us Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adroit

Tribute
Reaction score
The win was not towards you guys as you guys got dq and and did not continue CB further as you blocked both leaders on skype after DQ of a round. So it a fullyDQed match to us as you guys did not wanted to continue the CB further,in addition you played with a non existent member one outr roster, " pjfusca7" . So you guys got2 offenses.

DivinityUS

Experienced
Reaction score
The win was not towards you guys as you guys got dq and and did not continue CB further as you blocked both leaders on skype after DQ of a round. So it a fullyDQed match to us as you guys did not wanted to continue the CB further,in addition you played with a non existent member one outr roster, " pjfusca7" . So you guys got2 offenses.
wanna battle us? add FlipzyyMC on skype.

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
rly need to cheat to win? you literally disgust me in every way. you cheat to win a block game that means nothing in life.
To everyone that doesn't know : From round 1 we knew it would be a DQ. They played with an alt without adding it to the roster. We Postponed it and messaged Powdski on skype. I told him we wanted to DQ it because they used alts that were not on the roster. While we were talking I was on their thread, refreshing the page. About the 5th time I refreshed it he changed the roster and added his alt to it. (PJFusca7) So I needed to keep telling him that it was a DQ and he added his alt to the roster. He kept denying it.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Moose please clear all the flame, and please do something about these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci