• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Enough Drama is Enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think you better find an alternative source of hapiness unless you see yourself playing mcsg your whole life
Seriously Arena, I've known you for a while. Stop being such an ass.

I go to school and I practically get abused. I have a few friends, but not many.
I come home and MCSG, and I get loved. I have many friends.

We have issues. There are other places to find happiness but in our teenage lives, it's usually on the internet

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Okay, I would like to say something now. According to the drama, that is made of people that have no idea what they are talking about and they are raging on first impressions. Some people thought that Just_Hellooo was BANNED for speaking his mind. He was not banned. I am not part of the staff that took part in his demotion, so I can not say the real reason he was banned. What has been given to us is that he was abusing his powers with /say, trying to get people unbanned, and banning people for either extreme reasons or no reasons at all. I have heard both stories. It just drives me insane when people make up stories and lie trying to get their opinions known. I am not going to give my opinion on the staff, nor my opinion on why I think he really got banned. I am just here to say that people do not understand what is happening and they are raging at the community because of false information and they are taking things WAY too far. I disagree that he should have been demoted, but that gives me no right to make accusations about the staff. It gives none of you a reason to ridicule the staff. While sometimes they will do things that you disagree with, you still have to respect them. And the to the people that are yelling at the other side, you don't see the whole picture either. There are also so very private reasons he could have been demoted and could very well be the case instead of for abuse. To the ones who think this is just a game, you are so incredibly wrong. This is a community. A community that has created so many friends, clans, branching servers, happiness, and grief. You are free to see this as just a game, but it has become so much more than that. In the Rebels, we call ourselves a family. I'm sure we are not the only family that consists within this community. I speak for all of the Rebels when I say that we would hate to see this turn into a giant war. So, we ask that you get yourself educated on what is really happening and stop raging at the other side. You need to have more respect for the staff and members. And to the staff members that have done any wrong. Wrong that the community may see or not. The wrong that exist from biased staff opinions and power. I ask that you please change the way you handle things. All of the community relies on you and it will fall so fast if continue to run the community the way you do. I will not point out any faults in you, because there are faults in myself and only he who is without sin may cast the first stone. While I may not judge you, I hope that you start to judge yourself and see what this community will become if you continue to act this way. And don't try to act like you don't know what I'm talking about. For the future, I take all future blame to whatever harm may come towards the Rebels. I ask that they do not get punished in any way and I do instead. Also, you know that if you delete this post or harm me in any way for making this post that shows the SLIGHTEST negativity towards the staff you will confirm all of the suspicions people have about being punished for speaking your mind. One more thing, I don't remember who it was, but whoever was asking for this thread to get locked, I ask why? What would be the point? The forums are made to express your opinions.

L

Lululioness

I think you better find an alternative source of hapiness unless you see yourself playing mcsg your whole life
For now, until we get out of the crappyness of bullying at high school.
And go to college and meet people who don't care about popularity anymore who also have the same interests as you.
MCSG is where I've found most of my good friends who treat me well.

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
Seriously guys. The title says it all. Do you know what this community is for? Playing a fun game type and enjoying yourself. Things happen sometimes. You have to get used to it. This drama is pointless.

Most of the current drama going on right now is to theJustHellooo getting demoted, obviously. He wans't demoted for speaking his mind, he was demoted for abusing /say and some other things. People shouldn't be afraid to speak their mind. Seriously guys, that's ridiculous. Sometimes I feel like this community just has to have something to complain about. Guys, enjoy yourselves here. Don't recreate a middle school setting. It's just really pointless.

You making this post is just asking for more drama -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci