• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Enough Drama is Enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I mean if that's how you see the situation, sure. Still doesn't mean I shouldn't voice my opinion when people aren't doing what is right.
Did I ever say not to voice your opinion? By all means, do. But understand that it gets annoying for us to read constant drama about this whole situation. It seems like you're just hopping onto this band wagon and acting like some great dictator by "standing up" for somebody. You go on to say how this community has changed your life, even though you personally know no-one. This game was meant for fun, that was the intent at the start, but it has grown to so much more, and it's getting out of hand. Feel free to continue posting, but I'm not replying anymore. If you want to stick up for some random guy who you've probably hardly even talked to, then by all means be my guest: but expect some feedback.

Carson252

Diamond
Reaction score
Did I ever say not to voice your opinion? By all means, do. But understand that it gets annoying for us to read constant drama about this whole situation. It seems like you're just hopping onto this band wagon and acting like some great dictator by "standing up" for somebody. You go on to say how this community has changed your life, even though you personally no no-one. This game was meant for fun, that was the intent at the start, but it has grown to so much more, and it's getting out of hand. Feel free to continue posting, but I'm not replying anymore. If you want to stick up for some random guy who you've probably hardly even talked to, then by all means be my guest: but expect some feedback.
Amen

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
This community doesn't know how to control themselves.

What, it's not like he lost a job as president. He was a moderator, on a video game. A freaking, video game. He gets a rank, kicking and banning abilities, and makes no money. That's mod for you, and that's ALL he lost. He didn't get banned, the community needs to deal with it.

Branbob83

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys. All of you are saying it's just a game. If this was just a game to play survival games, then why are you talking on this website right now? If it's just a game, why aren't you currently killing people on the servers? Because this is a community. A community of people. It's more than just a game. People have opinions; you have yours, Maddy has hers, and they all matter. But continuing to argue that it's "just a game" is getting you nowhere. Like I said, and what Maddy said multiple times, this is more than a game. People can express themselves and have fun with other people and if something occurs that is not wanted, we have a voice. We can make a change. This is more than just a game to most people and I wish you would open your eyes and see that instead of just retyping the same thing...

Carson252

Diamond
Reaction score
At least that we have some smart people in this community.

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
Did I ever say not to voice your opinion? By all means, do. But understand that it gets annoying for us to read constant drama about this whole situation. It seems like you're just hopping onto this band wagon and acting like some great dictator by "standing up" for somebody. You go on to say how this community has changed your life, even though you personally no no-one. This game was meant for fun, that was the intent at the start, but it has grown to so much more, and it's getting out of hand. Feel free to continue posting, but I'm not replying anymore. If you want to stick up for some random guy who you've probably hardly even talked to, then by all means be my guest: but expect some feedback.
Funny how I talk to Chris, aka Just_Hellooo the moderator that got demoted, almost every night. It may seem like I'm hopping on the band wagon because I posted my opinions so late, it's because I was gone all day. Just saying, you don't know me, so how could you possibly know who I know and who I don't. Kind of contradicts what you said there right? Want to know a fun face about Chris? He got two people unbanned today. He fought for them to get unbanned when other moderators didn't even care anymore. Also this same day he got demoted. Funny how things work right? Doing your job but going against what the "clique" of a community we have can lead to things that are unfair. But hey, that's life. Might as well voice my opinion.

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys. All of you are saying it's just a game. If this was just a game to play survival games, then why are you talking on this website right now? If it's just a game, why aren't you currently killing people on the servers? Because this is a community. A community of people. It's more than just a game. People have opinions, you have yours, Maddy has hers, and they all matter. But continuing to argue that it's "just a game" is getting you nowhere. Like I said, and what Maddy said multiple times, this is more than a game. People can express themselves and have fun with other people and if something occurs that is not wanted, we have a voice. We can make a change. This is more than just a game to most people and I wish you would open your eyes and see that instead of just retyping the same thing...
Totally agree but there is just no point in creating drama and saying how the staff made a stupid decision. What done is done and we just need to move on as I highly doubt they will change their minds about the demotion. I am just as sad as most people about Just_Hello leaving the staff but it's done already.

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
Guys. All of you are saying it's just a game. If this was just a game to play survival games, then why are you talking on this website right now? If it's just a game, why aren't you currently killing people on the servers? Because this is a community. A community of people. It's more than just a game. People have opinions, you have yours, Maddy has hers, and they all matter. But continuing to argue that it's "just a game" is getting you nowhere. Like I said, and what Maddy said multiple times, this is more than a game. People can express themselves and have fun with other people and if something occurs that is not wanted, we have a voice. We can make a change. This is more than just a game to most people and I wish you would open your eyes and see that instead of just retyping the same thing...
I understand that it's more than a game, i'll be the first person to say that. There's still no point in creating so much drama over it. Sometimes, unfortunate things happen, unfair things happen. That's life for you, and you people have to understand that sometimes life isn;t fair.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Can we seriously lock this thread? It pisses me off that it came to this but it's just getting too far out of hand.

Branbob83

Platinum
Reaction score
Totally agree but there is just no point in creating drama and saying how the staff made a stupid decision. What done is done and we just need to move on as I highly doubt they will change their minds about the demotion.
I understand that. But it is also nice to show that we care. We aren't going to stand around and watch as things around us change for the worst. We are entitled to our own opinion. If we feel that something was unjustly done, we have the right to point it out. Just because Just_Hellooo was demoted and there's nothing we can do about it, that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to do anything about it. I for one don't want to be the puppet on the string.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci