• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Enough Drama is Enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
I understand that it's just a game. There's still no point in creating so much drama over it. Sometimes, unfortunate things happen, unfair things happen. That's life for you, and you people have to understand that sometimes life isn;t fair.
I completely agree. Therefore I'm going to state my opinion. That's the reason you made this thread right? Voicing your opinion. You're just adding to the 10 other threads that posted this same exact thing about this situation. Funny huh.

Can we seriously lock this thread? It pisses me off that it came to this but it's just getting too far out of hand.
hahahah

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
I understand that. But it is also nice to show that we care. We aren't going to stand around and watch as things around us change for the worst. We are entitled to our own opinion. If we feel that something was unjustly done, we have the right to point it out. Just because Just_Hellooo was demoted and there's nothing we can do about it, that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to do anything about it. I for one don't want to be the puppet on the string.
Yeah but showing care is showing support for Just Hello , but others are raging at staff and complaining how we are a bad staff which isn't showing care at all. By all means, if you feel something is unjust you are free to voice your opinion but not to the point where some people have chosen to rage at staff. You also must take the perspective of the staff and have an open mind and understand why they made this decision instead of making a snap judgement.

Branbob83

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah but showing care is showing support for Just Hello , but others are raging at staff and complaining how we are a bad staff which isn't showing care at all. By all means, if you feel something is unjust you are free to voice your opinion but not to the point where some people have chosen to rage at staff. You also must take the perspective of the staff and have an open mind and understand why they made this decision instead of making a snap judgement.
Well I would explain my opinions about the staff, but the fear of being punished for my voice is always out there. The people who decided to rage have just snapped because they are sick of it. I understand, but I realize that raging is not the way to go. And I am taking the perspective of the staff, but even then I still see more wrong reasons than right ones.

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
Well I would explain my opinions about the staff, but the fear of being punished for my voice is always out there. The people who decided to rage have just snapped because they are sick of it. I understand, but I realize that raging is not the way to go. And I am taking the perspective of the staff, but even then I still see more wrong reasons than right ones.
Getting pretty tired of people complaining about being scared of voicing their opinions. It's just really silly.

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Again you shouldn't be afraid of voicing your opinions on MCSG as long as they are done in a good manner and not seen as hate, but I do understand where you are coming from. Just_Hello was a great mod but there are reasons why he was demoted.

Branbob83

Platinum
Reaction score
Getting pretty tired of people complaining about being scared of voicing their opinions. It's just really silly.
Think about it. The few people that have said ANYTHING about the staff, their comments have been screenshotted and used against them. Notice anything wrong about that?

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
ProShooterBF said:

I like cheese.

Oh no I expressed my opinion I will be in such big trouble now.

Living life on the edge
srs
you think Im being seriously rly? You'll never take my cheese away from me hueheuehue

Branbob83

Platinum
Reaction score
Again you shouldn't be afraid of voicing your opinions on MCSG as long as they are done in a good manner and not seen as hate, but I do understand where you are coming from. Just_Hello was a great mod but there are reasons why he was demoted.
And where do you draw the line as to what is seen as hate? It seems like anything involving the staff not correctly doing their job is seen as hate, even if they are just someone's opinion.

L

Lululioness

Oh for God's sake. It's a moderator getting demoted on a forum that's dedicated to a virtual community. It's not like this is some deep, devious, epic, cunning story.
Actually, you have no idea how much this community has helped some people.
This community has given friends and people that care about us, when we are being bullied/in depression/having a crap time. We have fun on TeamSpeak, derp around in game and have fun. It cheers us up.
So, if this community craps itself because of corrupt staff/players what will happen to us? The people that rely on MCSG for happiness in life?

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Actually, you have no idea how much this community has helped some people.
This community has given friends and people that care about us, when we are being bullied/in depression/having a crap time. We have fun on TeamSpeak, derp around in game and have fun. It cheers us up.
So, if this community craps itself because of corrupt staff/players what will happen to us? The people that rely on MCSG for happiness in life?
I think you better find an alternative source of hapiness unless you see yourself playing mcsg your whole life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci