• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Egrodo's FusionPVP [US]

CinniCowboy

Spectator
Reaction score
Username:
Senior Iknowwhereyoulive

Your age?:
69 and a half.

Records:
Over 9000 wins.
Self-Rating:
I am the greatest MCSG player to ever grace these servers. My masterful archery and ability to make others look like complete chumps is the reason I'm the best.

Why are you signing up for this clan instead of another?:
I kill pandas for a living.

How long have you been playing MCSG?:
Since before you had your first beer.

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I use Panda Coast X4889 Special Comes with built in popcorn machine addition.

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
Username:
Senior Iknowwhereyoulive

Your age?:
69 and a half.

Records:
Over 9000 wins.
Self-Rating:
I am the greatest MCSG player to ever grace these servers. My masterful archery and ability to make others look like complete chumps is the reason I'm the best.

Why are you signing up for this clan instead of another?:
I kill pandas for a living.

How long have you been playing MCSG?:
Since before you had your first beer.

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I use Panda Coast X4889 Special Comes with built in popcorn machine addition.
Accepted as staff. Thank you for gracing us with your presence.

CinniCowboy

Spectator
Reaction score
Accepted as staff. Thank you for gracing us with your presence.
Staff? I am the greatest PVPer, MCSG player, and real life player, (I get all the booty.) this universe has come to know. Being anything less than the owner of this joke of a clan is unacceptable.

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
Staff? I am the greatest PVPer, MCSG player, and real life player, (I get all the booty.) this universe has come to know. Being anything less than the owner of this joke of a clan is unacceptable.
PM'd with account details. Thanks again

CinniCowboy

Spectator
Reaction score
Username: granteus2
Records: 43 wins
Self rating: 7
Why are you signing up for this clan?: You are a huge inspiration and feat PvPer so you could probably help me.
How long have you been playing MCSG?: Since June, I only got good when I got donor 2 months ago.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Thanks for your time!
Thank you for applying, but due to your inexperience, we will have to turn you down. Best of wishes, and may the odds be forever in your favor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci