• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Egrodo's FusionPVP [US]

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Username: ScrewYouGumby2
Who are you?

Records: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/ScrewYouGumby2/ Disregard what it says on my signature :p I have 525ish wins
EDIT: Due to trouble with the new leaderboards, please instead link to your leaderboard spot like so.

Self-Rating: I don't know how to accurately rate myself on this scale, I am open for PvP battles. I think I have an inner ego, but I don't boast in games.
How good/cocky are you?

Why are you signing up for this clan instead of another?: There are some good PvPers in this clan or applying for this clan.
What makes us special to you?

How long have you been playing MCSG?: Since september/october or 2012.
When did you first battle the tributes?

Do you have a microphone?: Yessir, I have skype and TS.
What will you be using to talk to us?

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
I fan

Username: MaxtheSwain

Records: http://uslb.mcsg.in/user.php?user=MaxtheSwain since the update I have gained 15-20 wins darn leaderboards

Self-Rating: 7/10 I have great sword skills and my bow skills are quite good in water and for close rangeI shots

Why are you signing up for this clan instead of another?: yourself and others members of the clan are amazing pvpers who I could hopefully learn from and in turn help the clan in game

How long have you been playing MCSG?: since April 2012

Do you have a microphone?: yup

If I am not up to the requirements of the clan may I please have a cheerleader rank :3

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Good luck, egrodo. I like what you have done with your application process, it makes so everyone can join and acctually have a chance, while keeping out spam. Though I won't be leaving Rebels, I wish you good luck.

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Username: Uncrowdedflyer5
Records: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/Uncrowdedflyer5/
Self-Rating: On a 1-10 scale I would say a 7. I get cocky though sometimes. :p
Why are you signing up for this clan instead of another?: I think that this clan will become a great and well skilled clan and I think I would like to be part of it. Plus the people accepted seem like they might be nice.
How long have you been playing MCSG?: I have played since May. I quit then came back in august. I just started US though in early December.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, and I'm getting Skype set up tonight.
I hope I get accepted. :) You guys are awesome.

xBreakk

Experienced
Reaction score
Username: Uncrowdedflyer5
Records: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/Uncrowdedflyer5/
Self-Rating: On a 1-10 scale I would say a 7. I get cocky though sometimes. :p
Why are you signing up for this clan instead of another?: I think that this clan will become a great and well skilled clan and I think I would like to be part of it. Plus the people accepted seem like they might be nice.
How long have you been playing MCSG?: I have played since May. I quit then came back in august. I just started US though in early December.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, and I'm getting Skype set up tonight.
I hope I get accepted. :) You guys are awesome.
You seem like a pretty cool guy, ill talk to egrodo :)

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Username: darkflame7

Records: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/darkflame7/

Self-Rating: I would give myself a 7/10 or 8/10 of my skill level. It's just that wrong time to switch to a bow...

Why are you signing up for this clan instead of another?: I want to join a clan that focused on PVP, something MCSG or any other game primarily fixes on. Maybe I can get some tips or hints other than "Get a razor naga" :p I could be that noob everyone yells at

How long have you been playing MCSG?: When I was a youngly back in the days of The_Arena_Master being to #1 contender

Do you have a microphone?: Herp derp yes I also have Skype and teamspeak

Zack27

Survivor
Reaction score
Break just told me I'm good enough at PvP, but he said I just needed to be interviewed, so when will that be?

xBreakk

Experienced
Reaction score
Break just told me I'm good enough at PvP, but he said I just needed to be interviewed, so when will that be?
I didn't say you were good enough yet, but we will schedule an interview. Add my skype TrulyDope

xBreakk

Experienced
Reaction score
I fan

Username: MaxtheSwain

Records: http://uslb.mcsg.in/user.php?user=MaxtheSwain since the update I have gained 15-20 wins darn leaderboards

Self-Rating: 7/10 I have great sword skills and my bow skills are quite good in water and for close rangeI shots

Why are you signing up for this clan instead of another?: yourself and others members of the clan are amazing pvpers who I could hopefully learn from and in turn help the clan in game

How long have you been playing MCSG?: since April 2012

Do you have a microphone?: yup

If I am not up to the requirements of the clan may I please have a cheerleader rank :3
Declined. Get some more wins and you will be re-considered.

alfalfa1

Spectator
Reaction score
Username:
My IGN is alfalfa1, i am a huge fan of egrodo pvp and i also play in php mini-games other than this with some famous you tubers.

In real life, I am 14 years old turning 15 in 2 months, highschooler and my name is Jacob.

Records:
Games Won:
Bounty:
Opened Chests (1R):
Opened Chests (Total):
Longest Life:
38m28s
Total Play Time:
1d22h23m45s
Self-Rating:
My self rating is 8. I am pretty decent PvP-er, most pvpers have off days i usually never have an off day, im not the best, but i am here to get better and i promise you i have a ton of potential once you see me play.

Why are you signing up for this clan instead of another?:
I am singing up for this clan because i feel this clan can satisfy my needs to hangout with new people develop my skills and be the best i can be for the team.

How long have you been playing MCSG?:
I first became a player of mcsg around the beginning of december of 2012

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes I have a headset and i also record for a YouTube channel and i am on almost all times.

Thank you for your time
-alfalfa1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci